Televised Prospect Tournament Games?

Ringing Iron

May 8, 2011
The Oshawa Prospects Tournament gets underway this weekend (sept 10, 11, 13) featuring Toronto, Ottawa, Pittsburgh, and Chicago top prospects.

The Traverse City Prospects Tournament is also underway over the next few days featuring prospects from Detroit, Carolina, Buffalo, Columbus, Minnesota, St. Louis, Dallas and NY Rangers.

I have heard that the NHL Network will televise some of the Rangers games from Traverse city but has anyone else got a place to watch other games from either/both Traverse City and/or Oshawa?

Online? Satellite? Thanks.

babblemoth

my heart and I agree
Mar 7, 2010
ON
I watched some of the Oshawa games on the Leafs' NHL site last year. It may have been delayed a bit, unsure, but I imagine you don't mind.

Now I think of it - I remember seeing a guy in class watch Bruins prospect games on the Bruins' NHL site.

So, perhaps find out the times and check some sites for teams. The Traverse City Tournament is being broadcast by MSG, I think, so that may not be available unless you have MSG , and maybe NHL-Network (if they broadcast it this year.)

Last edited:

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY
I'm pretty sure one of the Islander prospect games against the Bruins will be streamed on Islanders TV.

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
NHL Network will finally cutaway from last years playoff games to pick up MSG's feed of Rangers games at the prospect tournament they are attending.

I know everybody is distraught that can't see Vancouver-San Jose for the 1,000,000 time. :sarcasm:

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
My wife and I will be at the Traverse city prospect tourney. I'll have a team Russia jersey and my wife has an Igor Larianov jersey. If you see us be sure to say hi!

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
NHL Network will finally cutaway from last years playoff games to pick up MSG's feed of Rangers games at the prospect tournament they are attending.

I know everybody is distraught that can't see Vancouver-San Jose for the 1,000,000 time. :sarcasm:

Aww man! what a bummer :sarcasm:

A few years ago they had the whole Traverse City Prospects Tournament on the NHL Network, too bad they haven't kept going and televising the event.

Another good idea executed poorly by the NHL Network. Just like their awful coverage of day 2 of the nhl entry draft.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I checked ahead on NHL network and several of the Traverse city games will be on in Canada. They won't be live and many will be several days old, but I will still be watching to see certain prospects.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
The Leafs-Hawks game will be on the Maple Leafs website with a half an hour delay. I believe it starts at 730.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Rangers-Blues about to get underway on NHL network in Canada.

McIlrath wearing the C for the Rangers.

Interested to see who stands out and also interested to see what people think of McIlrath. I've seen him alot live and really like him in his role.

member 30781

I hate to say this as a Flyers fan, but Erixon is going to be VERY good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->