OT: Teh Philidelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That shot:

giphy.webp

Reactions: Flybynite

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Tried to say the Bucks were gonna be tough for the Nets!

I know injuries played a factor, but frankly my prediction was assuming there'd be some injury involved between Harden and Kyrie

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well I’m not sure there will be an “easier” chance for the Sixers to win a championship...

I was deathly afraid of the Nets. The Bucks are still a very good team but they do dumb things similar to the Sixers. The Suns are a good team and the Clippers are likely without Kawhi.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Well I’m not sure there will be an “easier” chance for the Sixers to win a championship...

I was deathly afraid of the Nets. The Bucks are still a very good team but they do dumb things similar to the Sixers. The Suns are a good team and the Clippers are likely without Kawhi.
We need to beat the Hawks first, Coots.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

I was afraid of KD but the Bucks while dumb are a still a tough out..

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Maybe facing some adversity will be good for the sixers. How awesome would it be if they came out strong and didn’t take their foot off the gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad