OT: Teh Philidelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I dont like starting korkmaz He can be useful vs benchplayers. But he seems like a gleague player vs starter lineups. Start Hill, he cant score this postseason but he can defend a bit and you have enough scoring in the starting lineup. Use maxey as the 2nd PG After Ben needs a rest.

Last edited:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
All I heard was “hat to match”.

Bucks doing their best Sixers second half impression.
Ah, yes, I caught Marley Marl after a few more listens, so it's definitely the first verse.

So terrible. :laugh:

Edit: actually, yeah, it's earlier in the first verse. What I thought was Funkmaster Flex is something decidedly not that. Caught Marley Marl, though. Going to stop trying to figure this out. It's soooo bad. My god.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Ah, yes, I caught Marley Marl after a few more listens, so it's definitely the first verse.

So terrible. :laugh:

Edit: actually, yeah, it's earlier in the first verse. What I thought was Funkmaster Flex is something decidedly not that. Caught Marley Marl, though. Going to stop trying to figure this out. It's soooo bad. My god.

Theare are so many helpful ways I could have responded. Instead, here’s a clear version of another number.

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
The Houston GM did us a favor so far this season but if the Nets advance he might get back into form or get injured again....

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Theare are so many helpful ways I could have responded. Instead, here’s a clear version of another number.

I am done listening to this clown, thank you very much.

I think I spent almost 10 minutes trying to hear one signifying Juicy lyric and, when I did, it was wrong. :laugh: @FLYguy3911 steered me on the right course, so I listened a few more times and finally figured it out.

My brain has been permanently damaged.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Giannis has taken some awful shots.
He loves pulling up that transition 3 also. It's useless.

This game flow is a lot like the Sixers last night. Took and held a comfortable lead until halfway through the 3rd where the home team started crawling back to finally tie it halfway through the 4th.

Of course some other annoying factors were at play in the sixers game but still

Reactions: FLYguy3911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->