OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: We're Stil Doing This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
This is a f***ing mess. Adams is such a thorn in our side. To add insult to injury the Pelicans color guy is so f***ing obnoxious

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Firkin Korkmiss
Matisse Tybill

Shocked the flyers aren't available to complete the trifecta of terrible

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
For every game that Simmons dominates and “appears to be turning the corner”, he has a mix of okay and bad games. I get that he is a great defender, but for a max contract you need to be more than that. Offense trumps defense in the modern NBA

Reactions: JXC

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
This is the kind of game that shows our flaws come playoffs....especially as the game slows and is played tighter defensively.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
For every game that Simmons dominates and “appears to be turning the corner”, he has a mix of okay and bad games. I get that he is a great defender, but for a max contract you need to be more than that. Offense trumps defense in the modern NBA

I don't think he's had a good game since the All-Star game. Certainly not tonight.

Reactions: Embiid

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don't think he's had a good game since the All-Star game. Certainly not tonight.
It’s the Ben Simmons special. I’m pretty sure every year he’s gone on a tear right before the all star break and then falls off.

I really can’t help but all the guy cares about is how he looks and recognition. Puts in the work to get named as an All-Star then packs it up and that’s on top of his absolute refusal to shoot.

Last edited:

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Clearly we need more from Simmons ..and this has nothing to do with some kind of unfair blind hate. He can do better....refuses to do so.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
No one has had a great game but Joel and Tobi get a pass because they’ve brought it all year and the sixers wouldn’t be where they are without them. It frustrates me so much because Ben can be a top player in the league if he had the right mindset, mentality and confidence

Reactions: Jack Straw

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Zion just slaughtered us. This was probably his best NBA game thus far.
Manhandling grown men at 20. It's gonna be vulgar when his jumpshot develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad