OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: We're Stil Doing This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Would much rather have Beal than Harden but I don't think that's happening. If I'm Washington I want Embiid for Beal.

Reactions: SnS

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Billy King back?

giphy.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Houston leaking out that Simmons, Maxey + is what it's taking to make them consider a team Harden frontrunner. Nothing but driving up the market.

That being said, if Morey trades Simmons and Maxey for Harden I'll be furious. If Morey trades for Harden I'll be furious. If Morey trades Maxey or Simmons I'll be furious. Sports infuriate me.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Because people don't realize how important Simmons and the scoring depth that we have for the first time in however long is to this team's success. f*** Harden
I get that Joel will be 27 in two months and might only have a few more years of being this great. But Harden is going to come here, draw a ton of fouls and shoot free throws in the regular season. Come the playoffs though calls and aggression will go away and we will be all looking for the invisible man in the 4th quarter. I'll pass.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Trading Maxey already would suck but this is what happens when you have a talent who seemingly thinks he is good enough and won't grow his game by trying to get over his shooting phobia. So we have to sweeten the pot so that a rival doesn't get him and pretty much knocks us out of legit contention...

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I still think it's Brooklyn, but my reaction will be entirely based around what the pluses are. Maxey's too much unless it guts the pick requirements.

A very, very good set of points here.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
One is a great role player, the other is one of the greatest offensive players of all time. I'm also looking at this from an Embiid angle, I have no confidence in his long term health, so go all in. I also recognize this could implode badly.
It's the 2020's and a Philly sports team..so odds of implosion are really high....sadly. This move if done would be textbook Morey. He is bold like that. .so the talk is very real.

Reactions: Schwarbomb

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I still think it's Brooklyn, but my reaction will be entirely based around what the pluses are. Maxey's too much unless it guts the pick requirements.

A very, very good set of points here.

Prolly...Houston is leveraging the Sixers kind of how other sports teams use Philly teams in trade talks for superstars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad