OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Simmons has the opportunity to make more free throws than trey young making 3’s and still coming up short.

Reactions: JXC

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Weird game that I’m unsure how I feel about it. I guess in the end they did what they were supposed to

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Neither of these announcers have the sack required to point out that Joel Embiid getting one vote for MVP is an abomination

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Neither of these announcers have the sack required to point out that Joel Embiid getting one vote for MVP is an abomination
Jokic played every game and his team was in flux. Joel missed 20 games. If anything Curry should have been 2nd imo.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Bench has to show up somehow. Play Shake.
giphy.gif

My guy. Now keep playing him.

Appreciate Jo. He's the best player since LeBron. If he played even more minutes it wouldnt even be a question.
This franchise blew back to back number 1 overalls and are still contenders because of him.

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
really rough game from kawhi. him and george passing up on the last shot for marcus morris is comical

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

jokic had a historically great season. it's a crime that it wasn't unanimous

jokic had an 11 bpm embiid had a 7. These two weren't even in the same stratosphere.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
giphy.gif

My guy. Now keep playing him.

Appreciate Jo. He's the best player since LeBron. If he played even more minutes it wouldnt even be a question.
This franchise blew back to back number 1 overalls and are still contenders because of him.

jo is a great free throw shooter that is for sure. but better than cp3, steph, durant, harden, jokic, giannis, towns, anthony davis? come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->