OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
'Embiid HAS to shoot 3's the paint is too clogged'

No Jo just thinks he's Kobe and has terrible shot selection. Never seen a big settle for so many bad shots.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Kevin McHale just used the word “juggernaut” to describe the Nets. That’s just so wrong and the fact that in this case it’s appropriate is embarrassing.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Keep taking those L's ESP....

I think you are seriously discounting that he's clearly talking with his heart on this one. That is probably just about the most loved team in Sixers history because of just how much they overachieved. Also I got a self published book at one of the games years back that was a young fan's memories about that team and season, is this the guy who authored it?

Reactions: Flybynite

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I think you are seriously discounting that he's clearly talking with his heart on this one. That is probably just about the most loved team in Sixers history because of just how much they overachieved. Also I got a self published book at one of the games years back that was a young fan's memories about that team and season, is this the guy who authored it?

This is the Skip Bayless of Philadelphia. He “covers” the Eagles.

Reactions: sabremike

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
'Embiid HAS to shoot 3's the paint is too clogged'

No Jo just thinks he's Kobe and has terrible shot selection. Never seen a big settle for so many bad shots.
I was listening to the Ringer back when the season started, and they thought the key of the sixers season would be if Embiid kept shooting such long shots. I think something like 40% of his shots are from beyond 15 or feet or something last year. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->