OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Those three are the only forwards on the list, being taller helps that rim fg%. Probably not a coincidence.
For sure. Im more surprised by the rate of conversion being high off unassisted drives for Simmons. Im sure transition baskets where he rips the rebound and goes coast to coast are baked into these metrics but it indicates the quality and productivity off his drives even when guys are sagging into the paint. I wouldve thought more of his stuff came off of assisted stuff off cuts but a lot of the stuff im seeing lines up with the eye test in that when he gets that proper volume offensively he's creating at a high end level.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

353.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Broekhoff is a guy many on my timeline were saying is an NBA player when Dallas released him in February. I don't have an informed opinion of his time there, but I do remember him passing some key numerical thresholds coming out. There are the obvious physical limitations on the defensive end, but 3s + Defensive Rebounds + Steals is usually a good profile to have.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013

IF they play we'll see what he can do. We have a lot of wings that need minutes.
Was a positive player on a poor Mavs team last year. Small samples so hard to tell what he is but he can shoot.

He'd probably still be on their roster if Dallas acquire so much shooting over the last year and a half.

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Damn. Knicks waived Allonzo Trier yesterday.
Can we swap Broekhoff for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad