OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are still searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013

People will hate but he's a great young player. Its on him to continue improving.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not the best NBA cap wonk. If they are offering Ben a max-- what details are there to consider? He should sign immediately.
this will tell alot, about where he wants to be playing in the future. here or hollywood.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
What if the only reason Horford came to Philadelphia was because of the weather?

I'm going to run with that. Philadelphia (SEPA) still provides him with similar scenery and an autumnal foliage change (beautifully dramatic), but a much milder winter season both in recent years and historically. And while he gives up direct access to the Atlantic, there's still a marina near by for his boat, if in fact he does have one, and a relaxing cruise down the Delaware can still deliver him to pristine waters, or haul it across NJ for faster access.

Yep, Philadelphia > Boston
#obvi

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
If we can somehow swing a legit backup point guard, I'll be thrilled. A guy who can play 15 minutes a game at the 1 and shoot the ball would fill out the roster perfectly, but I don't know how we're going to do that.

There's really nothing out there in free agency. Finding an affordable point guard via trade is probably the only way that will happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bolden and a pick going out for a low-cost PG. In terms of free agency, Arcidiacono would be interesting to see if we could somehow swing him but he's an RFA. Same with Cook, unfortunately.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013

Shake Milton

There's our veteran bench wing. Still waiting for a ball handler.

Shake Milton

I really want TJ back, because I am a strappazoid. But realistically, who's the best guy out there left?
Shake Milton

Mudiay for the minimum? No mas TJ.
Shake Milton

Jeremy Lin?
Shake Milton

If we can somehow swing a legit backup point guard, I'll be thrilled. A guy who can play 15 minutes a game at the 1 and shoot the ball would fill out the roster perfectly, but I don't know how we're going to do that.

There's really nothing out there in free agency. Finding an affordable point guard via trade is probably the only way that will happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bolden and a pick going out for a low-cost PG. In terms of free agency, Arcidiacono would be interesting to see if we could somehow swing him but he's an RFA. Same with Cook, unfortunately.
Shake Milton

Ya dont say??

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Glad Ennis is back....another lunch pale player. Did a great job against the raptors grabbing boards and adding some scoring. This team has a lot of grit and don't need to stand on the shoulders of giants..they are the giants.

Reactions: Rebels57

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
There is a whole season to work it out if they need to recalibrate bc of the PG situation. Still mad at Colangelo and Fultz....not gonna panic in the offseason a few days into FA though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad