OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are searching for answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
So three top 5 picks (Ingram, Ball, 4th overall)
Two additional first round picks (2021 OR 2022, unprotected first in 2024)
Unprotected pick swaps in 2023 and 2025
Josh Hart

AD is a really good player and makes LA better right now but that is quite a haul.

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
So three top 5 picks (Ingram, Ball, 4th overall)
Two additional first round picks (2021 OR 2022, unprotected first in 2024)
Unprotected pick swaps in 2023 and 2025
Josh Hart

AD is a really good player and makes LA better right now but that is quite a haul.

Yes and I am SOOOOO happy the lakers were dumb enough to forfeit the next few years, or more, to an insane decision....
Lebron clearly not even into basketball as much anymore and more concerned with hollywood IMO.

This with the fact that the Celtics has the worst possible draft scenario AND lose out on AD, AND lose Kyrie is A FREAKING DREAM COME TRUE!

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Vecenie updated his mock post-trade. He still has them taking Thybulle at 24. Rumor is he has a promise from someone.

The players that went between Sixers picks were KPJ, Bol, Paschall, Claxton, Grant Williams, Jerome, Okeke, and Edwards. I may need medical attention if that's the board or they pass on Williams/Okeke.

Gafford, Terence Davis, and Admiral Schofield are their 2nd rounders.

Last edited:

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018

...Jesus. The only things they didn’t get were a 2020 swap and a tiny bit of protection on one pick. Everything else possible. That’s absurd.

I can’t believe an org actually signed off on that. It might be the biggest NBA package ever.

The Lakers have no Guards. None. Not even one that can’t play.

this is what happens, when fans and an agent run the team and the owner, is dumb enough to listen to them. guess they are counting on, the everyone wants to play for the lakers strategy, for the future.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Yes and I am SOOOOO happy the lakers were dumb enough to forfeit the next few years, or more, to an insane decision....
Lebron clearly not even into basketball as much anymore and more concerned with hollywood IMO.

This with the fact that the Celtics has the worst possible draft scenario AND lose out on AD, AND lose Kyrie is A FREAKING DREAM COME TRUE!

let's not celebrite yet because if kawaii stays in tor, butler leaves, simmons play like he did the last two years, it's going to just as difficult for the last two years because it's not the celtics we have to worry about, it's now the raptors unless kawaii signs here then yes we have a great chance of making it to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad