OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are searching for answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
What we think it means is 3 firsts plus swap rights in 4 other years. So basically, everything even theoretically possible under the CBA.
That's laughable. There's gonna be some dark Laker years after LeBron hangs it up, especially if they send 3 out of their next 4 firsts away

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I wonder what NO will do with Lonzo/Jrue. Neither are good enough shooters to play the 2 and I can’t see Lonzo starting over Jrue at this point.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

...Jesus. The only things they didn’t get were a 2020 swap and a tiny bit of protection on one pick. Everything else possible. That’s absurd.

I can’t believe an org actually signed off on that. It might be the biggest NBA package ever.

The Lakers have no Guards. None. Not even one that can’t play.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

...Jesus. The only things they didn’t get were a 2020 swap and a tiny bit of protection on one pick. Everything else possible. That’s absurd.

I can’t believe an org actually signed off on that. It might be the biggest NBA package ever.

Wow

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

Is Sam Hinkie consulting the Pelicans front office? AD acquisition is a big deal but jeez did they mortgage their future or what....

Reactions: BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->