OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Didn't know "Riddick" was playing for the Sixers? Hubie says knock you out....
'
200px-Bowe_69272e_lg.jpeg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I saw embiid went to the line 8 times? Lol

Suck it Giannis, JoJo in your eyehole with the dagger. He is all our daddys

Also Butler is so freaking clutch

Reactions: Ruck Over

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
You can see the growth slowly but surely. Last year we either get blown out or blow the lead late.

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
Involving Jo in the PnR shouldve been a no-brainer from jump but now I think Brett is beginning to see why.

Lopez got slaughtered all afternoo behind 2-5/1-5 PnR with Jo/Jimmy and Jo/Tobias.

Even when it doesnt directly result in a hoop it forces the defense to break down + makes the DHO with Redick that much more convincing and harder to predict.

Reactions: Jtown

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Involving Jo in the PnR shouldve been a no-brainer from jump but now I think Brett is beginning to see why.

Lopez got slaughtered all afternoo behind 2-5/1-5 PnR with Jo/Jimmy and Jo/Tobias.

Even when it doesnt directly result in a hoop it forces the defense to break down + makes the DHO with Redick that much more convincing and harder to predict.
I guess Jimmy forced Brett's hand when he pretty much told him they needed to start implementing it more....

Reactions: Jtown

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
East Playoffs is anyone's guess this year.

Toronto struggles vs Milwaukee, Milwaukee struggles vs Sixers, Sixers struggle vs Celtics and Celtics struggle vs Toronto.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
East Playoffs is anyone's guess this year.

Toronto struggles vs Milwaukee, Milwaukee struggles vs Sixers, Sixers struggle vs Celtics and Celtics struggle vs Toronto.

milwaukee punished us the first time around and barely loss this game. I would not say they struggle against us. i would say we struggle with all the teams you listed.

we are 2-6 against toronto boston and milwaukee.

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
milwaukee punished us the first time around and barely loss this game. I would not say they struggle against us. i would say we struggle with all the teams you listed.

we are 2-6 against toronto boston and milwaukee.
We last played the Bucks when Covington was a Sixer.
We last played Toronto before the Tobias trade.
We last played Boston a whopping 6 days after the Tobias trade and got burned by a Kyrie gamewinner.

I wouldnt be surprised to see us go out in the 2nd round with how competitive the conference is this year but this team will be a totally different beast than it was in early Feb (shocker I know).

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
We last played the Bucks when Covington was a Sixer.
We last played Toronto before the Tobias trade.
We last played Boston a whopping 6 days after the Tobias trade and got burned by a Kyrie gamewinner.

I wouldnt be surprised to see us go out in the 2nd round with how competitive the conference is this year but this team will be a totally different beast than it was in early Feb (shocker I know).

if we play boston first round we are not getting out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->