OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Good comments by the broadcast crew regarding "James" Butler...if he can be the clutch go to guy on plays the rest of the series...we got a chance of pulling this series out.

Gutsy game by Joel....on an IV at halftime

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Why is it that Game 1 happens when I watch and Game 2 happens when I don't
I too missed this game. First day traveling, in a room without a toddler, crashed after having stayed up late for Avengers: End Game, and then staying up late to watch GoT last night, don't get old people, it's the pits.

In hotel room, pass out right around 7:15, briefly wake up around 8, then pass out again until 10:30. Had tv on NBCSN, had to catch the 10 minute clip from google for satisfaction.

Glory days, since next game is on 3$p!n may miss that game intentionally as well.

Random aside- I love the Sixers post-game press conferences-

The poo comment, my name IS Jimmy, the last question being asked in French and Butler straight peacing out, Hulu has live sports hoodie, moar plz

Reactions: Beef Invictus

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I too missed this game. First day traveling, in a room without a toddler, crashed after having stayed up late for Avengers: End Game, and then staying up late to watch GoT last night, don't get old people, it's the pits.

In hotel room, pass out right around 7:15, briefly wake up around 8, then pass out again until 10:30. Had tv on NBCSN, had to catch the 10 minute clip from google for satisfaction.

Glory days, since next game is on 3$p!n may miss that game intentionally as well.

Random aside- I love the Sixers post-game press conferences-

The poo comment, my name IS Jimmy, the last question being asked in French and Butler straight peacing out, Hulu has live sports hoodie, moar plz

Had no clue he could speak French.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Had no clue he could speak French.
Cameroon used to be a French colony post WW1, so the default Western language is French. Embiid had to learn english later as a third language.

More people speak French in the world than Spanish because of French and Belgian colonialism in Africa. It's just America's proximity to Latin America that gives the persuasion that Spanish is more widespread. All succumb to English however.

Reactions: BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad