OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are Almost done searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Judging solely by box score memory, Zhaire seems to be doing quite well for himself this preseason

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Yeah not sure what the deal is with Smith so far...
Zhaire's pretty much 2 years younger than anyone else on the roster and has 8 NBA games under his belt.
Im not that concerned.
Esp considering Thybulle's pretty well established as the 6th man at this point.
An interesting argument is, you still have Tobi, would you rather Zhaire or Mikal for the upcoming season?

Furkan also looks improved this preseason and theyll be searching for offense so that's another wing spot gone.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I just heard this on TV: "I think Quinn Snyder is a very good coach."

Please tell me this is some alternate-timeline **** and not real life.
TBH I'd have him top 5. He's got people thinking the Jazz are a contender (they arent) without a top 12 player on his roster.

Made Gordon Hayward look like a max player thru smoke and mirrors.

Rumor is Zion has a torn meniscus. Woj had a weird update about it not being "normal preseason rest" too. What a damn shame if it turns out to be true.
Heartbreaking.

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Well at least he is confident....

“I am confident to say I am not a great shooter,” he said. “I am getting better, though. It is a game. It is five people on the court. I lack something that I am not that great at, but other areas I am very great at. I run the floor as well as anybody. Physically, I can rebound the ball at 6-10. As a point guard, I can guard ‘one’ through ‘five.’ That is one thing that is coming into my game which I am excited about. I love getting better; I love spending time in the gym and building that confidence.”

That was about as expansive as he has been on the subject.

Sixers’ Ben Simmons: ‘I am not a great shooter. I am getting better, though.’

Reactions: Jtown

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Hopefully the Flyers figure it out, but if you want guaranteed fun this winter...

FD3D0850-011C-4CD4-A66C-C91D51B37F39.jpeg

Not sure how fun that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->