OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are Almost done searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
All joking aside....kind of sad that his shooting has become a big jocular joke to the extent that when he makes a shot people react with dismay and massive celebration..

Reactions: Jtown

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
All joking aside....kind of sad that his shooting has become a big jocular joke to the extent that when he makes a shot people react with dismay and massive celebration..
He was being a moody dumb*** by not taking a couple here and there prior until it became a meme.
Granted, the internet is undefeated and wouldve found something else to harp on but now he's gonna have to deal with this for the rest of his career.
He'll spend the majority of his prime in the top 5 players jumpshot or no.

Holistically though its more about just overall attempts rather than 3's. He'll lead the team in MPG.
Should be no reason he's not taking the 2nd most attempts on the team as well.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
So.... does that game last night count as "taking shots" at China? Because i'm afraid that the Sixers franchise is about to get banned from that country. :sarcasm:

Seriously, aside from Ben hitting a 3, that was all sorts of entertaining. Matisse looks like he'll contribute early and often. Horford and Richardson look like quality pick-ups for this team. Burke and Neto give them the best PG depth they've had in a long time.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So.... does that game last night count as "taking shots" at China? Because i'm afraid that the Sixers franchise is about to get banned from that country. :sarcasm:

Seriously, aside from Ben hitting a 3, that was all sorts of entertaining. Matisse looks like he'll contribute early and often. Horford and Richardson look like quality pick-ups for this team. Burke and Neto give them the best PG depth they've had in a long time.
Thybulle looks like a regular...maybe for once we got one over on the Celtics even if Brand was blatantly committal to him before drafting him and thus the Celtics were granted more leverage to parlay a deal. Not sure if they would have picked him up otherwise. I doubt this time though we have a Fultz outcome...

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

I remember many years ago when the late Congressman Tom Lantos tore into tech companies acting as toadies for oppressive totalitarian governments by calling them "Moral Pygmies". That sums up exactly what I think of both the NBA and the Sixers organization after this.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Same, it's ok bud, I guess we're both weird asf
I also am a ketchup and mayo kinda cheesesteak guy. If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Aside, I heard about the salmon cheesesteak some time ago and it was heavily on my mind, the absurdness of it was fascinating. Went to Lee's deli on Balt Ave, it was a fantastic sandwich, they include shrimp for 'the works'. No ketchup or mayo added, but there extra fixings. Gotta look for them in West, North, Germantown areas. Doubtful they'll be in CC or South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad