Kings Video: Teemu Selanne Mic'd up for Handshake Line

Ranger Angst

May 3, 2009
Montreal
Such class by Teemu & the Kings. Great video. Loved it when the King players didn't celabrate crazily & that they stayed to salute Teemu.

Captain Mittens*

heartbroken. absolutely hearbroken. thank you for posting this, it's not on the ducks subforum.

that's because we rock the catbox!

f8QEO.jpg

You are cordially invited to hop on the bandwagon

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Did Sutter apologize to Selanne for winning at the end?

Apologizing for the blowout embarrassment part I'm sure (if I were the Ducks players I'd be apologizing individually to Selanne as well). It was the most embarrassing way imaginable Selanne could have ended his career - a touchdown of goals given up at home in a game 7? Yeesh.

Sutter wanted him to have a proud moment at the end - as any of us did who appreciated what Selanne was all about.

I think he called Williams something along the lines of "Mr ****ing game 7."

Only Glenn Anderson has more goals (7 vs. 6) and Doug Gilmour has more points (13 vs. 12) than Williams in Game 7's.

YostisHome

Wet Bandits
May 7, 2010
Great job by the Kings to pay proper respect. I have a feeling if this was Boston Lucic woulda told Selanne he would kill him next season.

Tookey98

Aug 29, 2008
Great job by the Kings to pay proper respect. I have a feeling if this was Boston Lucic woulda told Selanne he would kill him next season.

I love being a kings fan after the respect they showed Selanne even being on a rivals team, other teams and players should take notice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->