Tech support please

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Good evening all, I figured I'd come to the best place I knew for help. I am heading out of town Sunday, to Vermont (lake house with no tv service). I plan to buy a tv and have my Apple TV and my computer on hand. There is internet service there now, 1st year ever, great timing.

So, what's the best way to watch the Canes games in that situation? Is there an Apple TV "channel" or stream it and airplay from my computer onto the tv?

Thanks in advance!!!

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Good evening all, I figured I'd come to the best place I knew for help. I am heading out of town Sunday, to Vermont (lake house with no tv service). I plan to buy a tv and have my Apple TV and my computer on hand. There is internet service there now, 1st year ever, great timing.

So, what's the best way to watch the Canes games in that situation? Is there an Apple TV "channel" or stream it and airplay from my computer onto the tv?

Thanks in advance!!!

I don't know if this will work for you or not, but you can get the Peecock app from NBC on the Apple TV. Given that all the games will be on NBC networks, that should work I would think. Now, to be clear, I don't know if sports are part of the Peecock packages, but I would look into that before you leave.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

Thanks in advance!!!

As stated by others, how do you watch at home? I have been able to use the Fox Sports Go app to watch Canes games away from home but I have to log in with my Spectrum credentials. Fox Sports Carolinas will broadcast the exhibition game and the qualifying round.

This CNet article goes through the streaming options available for NBC, NBC Sports, or using NHLTV for streaming.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Yes I have Directv here in Raleigh. I stupidly hadn't thought of the fox sports app, was only thinking the nbc sports route. I'd still like to hear Forslund if I can of course, but thanks for jostling my brain for that second option.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
If you have an in market cable login, try the Fox Sports Go app- it's been buggy for me lately, though. I'd also try the NBC Sports app- if you're not physically in blacked out territory, all playoff games should be available there, though I don't know how that applies to the play-in round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad