Tear me a new one...

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
So I find myself in the UK these days, and I have 'local' friends in Germany and Finland and we would like to meet up at games (in the past jokerit) but we're avoiding Jokerit for price reasons and Riga for similar principles - Given that we're (roughly) coming from Vaasa, Munich and Manchester and needing a game in January/February suggestions are most welcome! Thanks :)

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
So I find myself in the UK these days, and I have 'local' friends in Germany and Finland and we would like to meet up at games (in the past jokerit) but we're avoiding Jokerit for price reasons and Riga for similar principles - Given that we're (roughly) coming from Vaasa, Munich and Manchester and needing a game in January/February suggestions are most welcome! Thanks :)
There are tons of budget arlines in Europe, you can probably get a one way to Helsinki for under 100 Euro, same for Riga....Or you expect people to pay you to attend games? I am sure you can come to Moscow and St Petersburg for short money as well (if not for the visa, which will cost you more than the trip, lol)

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
Riga is always cheap? Especially from Manchester? The only other option is Moscow or Bratislava then

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad