MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
upload_2021-3-2_13-52-46.png

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Don't think Buffalo is in a position to trade a goalie with Ulmark injured and Hutton not being an NHL-calibre goalie

Reactions: Morrison

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
Friedman has been saying all season that the sabres are looking for a goalie, now out of nowhere when our starter in injured he is saying we are selling our backup? I cant what till tomorrow to hear what he has to say about this..

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Friedman has been saying all season that the sabres are looking for a goalie, now out of nowhere when our starter in injured he is saying we are selling our backup? I cant what till tomorrow to hear what he has to say about this..

Seriously, this makes no sense

Reactions: Morrison

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Did it say they were shopping him, or that teams are looking at the situation

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
I thought you were just trolling after reading your username lmao like u were an account made to post scorching “make believe” takes on storylines for our amusement
More than once I've got that. Made the name a few yrs back after a few pops on a post game. Spelling, clearly, wasn't my strong suit that evening. I do my best not to troll and limit my hot takes to 1 a week.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
More than once I've got that. Made the name a few yrs back after a few pops on a post game. Spelling, clearly, wasn't my strong suit that evening. I do my best not to troll and limit my hot takes to 1 a week.
Well....u have my support to pivot into a troll account lmaooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad