OT: Team Trivia

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Who wants to form a team trivia.....team?

Any bar in Raleigh so really any day? Maybe a poll will be added by a mod later.

Dave works at Steampunk Brewery so he can get us freebies. What day is their trivia?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Who wants to form a team trivia.....team?

Any bar in Raleigh so really any day? Maybe a poll will be added by a mod later.

Dave works at Steampunk Brewery so he can get us freebies. What day is their trivia?

Gizmo. I think we stopped doing trivia unfortunately, used to be on Thursdays IIRC.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
my roommate works for team trivia, the company that supplies the questions, format, and presenters, based out of atlanta but i believe they do most of the trivias in the triangle

pretty lucrative part time job for any of you college kids that arent afraid to speak in front of people, its like $75 a night for a 3 hour show, just reading questions and keeping score

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Check out House Of Hops in Raleigh! Trivia is every Thursday 8-10pm. Seriously the best trivia out there! I've never enjoyed trivia until I went to this one with some friends, they ask fun questions, and the people are awesome. Plus it's at a really cool bottle shop so the beer selection is on point! It's completely free and winning group gets lots of free beer!

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Bump. Sorry I got busy for a while.

House of hops this Thursday for team trivia? Got some interest. Plz come Garnett we need you.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
be sure to go to teamtrivia.com for the answer of the day, if its a team trivia supplied tourney

the questions are absurdly hard for that one, they are trying to encourage you to go to the website

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Yeah, I'll be there at 730. Working team name is "team book hockey" with everyone wearing hockey gear? At least I'll have a canes shirt on!

Sorry for the delay gp: )

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
In addition to the Canes beating the Blues and the USA beating the Canadians for gold, the trivia team of Finlandia, Dave, and myself managed to place 2nd* at House of Hops trivia tonight. We're going to try to make this a regular thing on Thursday nights, so come in some Canes gear so we can recognize you. With you maybe we could have won first!

*We technically tied for 1st but in a tiebreaker we came 2nd.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
In addition to the Canes beating the Blues and the USA beating the Canadians for gold, the trivia team of Finlandia, Dave, and myself managed to place 2nd* at House of Hops trivia tonight. We're going to try to make this a regular thing on Thursday nights, so come in some Canes gear so we can recognize you. With you maybe we could have won first!

*We technically tied for 1st but in a tiebreaker we came 2nd.

congrats on the loser point

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad