Team Smalls vs Team Thicc

Who would win in best of 7 playoff series

• Total voters

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
woah really

why not include mackinnon, point and pastrnak in this poll too

Pastrnak and especially MacKinnon are significantly bigger than the average on your current "team smalls". But whatever, it's your poll. I thought you were making a poll between the best tiny young players and the best big young players, while forgetting Barkov. But apparently it's just a random group of good small guys versus a random group of good big guys.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Pastrnak and especially MacKinnon are significantly bigger than the average on your current "team smalls". But whatever, it's your poll. I thought you were making a poll between the best tiny young players and the best big young players, while forgetting Barkov. But apparently it's just a random group of good small guys versus a random group of good big guys.

there are no 2013 guys and 2014 guys because they tilt the poll one way or another

Reactions: Elvs

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Does the Thicc team get a 6'7" goalie to go against the Small team's 5'7" goalie?

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
what are you talking about, do the math and post it here

it will check out with mine

if defense is in the equation I'd post up 4 dmen on both sides, but it's not so don't factor that.

Their average height is 73" or 6' 1.5". Your math is wrong.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Series tied 2-2 heading into game 5

42 votes smalls 46 votes thicc

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
I’ll go for team thicc. Not like any of them are slow and they would dominate the boards. Also none of the smalls are known for their defensive prowess so I think the big fellas would take this one.
One of them is constantly breaking though. Team thicc would be missing a center too often.

Unfortunately there is no speedy glass repair for players.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Team Smalls
Weight (averaged): 155.0114
Gaudreau - Aho - Marner
Debrincat - Barzal - Keller

Team Thicc
Weight (averaged): 245.5822
Landeskog - Matthews - Rantanen
B.Tkachuk - Dubois - Meier
giphy.gif

Literally every smalls player up there weighs more than that and every thicc one weighs less. Quick maffs tells us those averages cannot be correct.

I take team smalls, think they'd skate circles around thicc.

Last edited:
Reactions: North Cole

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Smalls down 1 goal in Game 6 wins in OT to force game 7

Thiccc coach pleading for disciplinary action against Smalls' Marner for elbowing Matthews in the crotch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad