Team North America 2020

cj19

Jul 21, 2016
If team North America was composed of 23 years of age our younger American & Canadian players

*** players who already played for the Team North America before are excluded*** meaning McDavid, Matthews, Eichel etc. will play for their national teams.

Would this team below be able to win against team Canada or USA?

1. J Hughes Barzal Marner
2. Bresser Point Keller
3. Connor Mittelstadt, konnecy
4. M. Tkachuk Dubois B. Tkachuk

Extra forwards..
DeBrincat
Debrusk
N Patrick
Strome

Q.Hughes
Chabot
Werenski
Hannifin
McAvoy
Girrard
Chychrun

Carter Hart

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Yea their team is going to take a steep hit. Although they could possibly get some lucky bounces and do better than the last team NA.

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
Why are McDavid, Matthews and Eichel excluded when they'll still be 23?

Why don't people actually read the OP before responding?

*** players who already played for the Team North America before are excluded*** meaning McDavid, Matthews, Eichel etc. will play for their national teams.

Maladroit

May 9, 2018
Berkeley, CA
Why don't people actually read the OP before responding?

I did read that. I don't understand why it's a rule. Did the NHL announce that was going to be a stipulation for the 2020 team?

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
No chance against Canada, Sweden and probably the USA as well.

PS: Gimmick teams are stupid and should not return to the world cup of hockey anyways...

Reactions: snipes

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
If team North America was composed of 23 years of age our younger American & Canadian players

Would this team below be able to win against team Canada or USA?

1. J Hughes Barzal Marner
2. Bresser Point Keller
3. Connor Mittelstadt, konnecy
4. M. Tkachuk Dubois B. Tkachuk

Extra forwards..
DeBrincat
Debrusk
N Patrick
Strome

Q.Hughes
Chabot
Werenski
Hannifin
McAvoy
Girrard
Chychrun

Carter Hart

I'm pretty sure its already determined there will not be another Team Europe or Team North America. Team North America was fun to watch because of the generational talent on that team but you can't have a legit world cup with those teams involved, trying to explain that to non-hockey fans at a bar was easily the most frustrating thing I've ever done in a bar talk convo! I legit feel bad for some of those North America players because not only did they get screwed out of playing for their country in that event, they also didn't get the Winter olympics either! Absolute JOKE!!!

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
Is the part where previous players are excluded only for the sake of the OP or is it an actual rule?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad