Team Branding Thread (Logo, Colors, Uniforms, etc.)

What should the Seattle NHL franchise be called?

• Total voters

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I posted this in the main thread , if they want a tie to Starbucks how about the Seattle Sirens , that's what Starbucks logo is , a Siren .

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
I went with Totems, if its not going to be the Kraken.

Edit: I'd be all about for the Thunderbirds as well if the WHL team would be willing to go back to the 'Breakers'

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Sweden
Seattle Wonders
Seattle Marmots (state animal)
Seattle Steelheads (fish) Although there’s a team named Mississauga Steelheads in OHL.
Seattle Mammoths (state fossil)
Seattle Dragonflies (state insect)
Seattle Orcas (state marine mammal)

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012

Water related mascot. Oh and btw Krakens is already out of the running. Since idaho and a canadain team are steelheads. Only other water related name is the Sockeyes.

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
How about just Seattle. No name, just Seattle.

I would pick Emeralds, Totems would be nice too but in this political atmosphere someone will get offended.

Reactions: larrypacman8167

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
I have no affiliation with Seattle so I'm speaking as an outsider. But I just googled "sockeye" to learn what it is, and have to say that naming a team after salmon is beyond stupid. And this is coming from a fan of a team named after a penguin.

I think any of the other names on this list are good.

Please don't name your team an adverb or an article of clothing.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
I have no affiliation with Seattle so I'm speaking as an outsider. But I just googled "sockeye" to learn what it is, and have to say that naming a team after salmon is beyond stupid. And this is coming from a fan of a team named after a penguin.

So lets not have a team name cause for some reason its all stupid.... There is nothing wrong with naming it a fish. Sockeyes happens to be a great hockey name so is steelheads.

Brodie

HACK THE BONE! HACK THE BONE!
Mar 19, 2009
Chicago

I think Penguins is quite a bit stupider fwiw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->