Team name and jersey ideas

CaptainUgly

27 Time World Champions
Apr 22, 2018
NHL hit a home run with Utah....as a Jets fan that means more co.petition in the central but I'm excited for your fanbase. I had a feeling it would be a hit. Utes and Cougar support is next to none

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
E6DDEB0F-CB30-4CA5-8AC3-506475420A6B.jpeg
6B42EBEF-FE8A-4B1C-B324-C5B008395E83.jpeg
FDE73CF9-1552-424C-9BD2-A45A33BF5ACB.jpeg
D96F7071-EA9B-4028-BE46-172E2A1B1524.jpeg

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I like the idea of a hockey mask with a bandana, very cool..

I prefer the blue n the bottom pictures rather than the top2

The 2nd from the bottom is a nice shade of purple

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
You have the kids screaming for Yetis. It’s leading every poll. It’s registered and it’s gonna get an easy first win in the bracket. It matches the desired color scheme too.

You have also got a billionaire owner who wears tshirts and running shoes and uses words like “gnarly”. That type of guy is not gonna pick some old timey name like Pioneers or some generic anywhere name like Warriors or Generals.

It’s gonna be Yetis.

rt

May 13, 2004
Is that not just the Mighty Ducks wearing a bandana?
I don’t see a golden duck foot in the shape of a D.

You have the kids screaming for Yetis. It’s leading every poll. It’s registered and it’s gonna get an easy first win in the bracket. It matches the desired color scheme too.

You have also got a billionaire owner who wears tshirts and running shoes and uses words like “gnarly”. That type of guy is not gonna pick some old timey name like Pioneers or some generic anywhere name like Warriors or Generals.

It’s gonna be Yetis.
I agree with you.

Outlaws is 2nd in most polls though. And I was curious what AI could do without it being super cowboy like.

Reactions: Summer Rose

rt

May 13, 2004
Why not just stick with Coyotes 🤔
They don’t own that name. They didn’t acquire the Coyotes franchise. They simply purchase all of the hockey related assets. They acquired none of the business assets. That means no intellectual property or brand assets. Alex Meruelo still owns the Coyotes. They are inactive, not relocated. The only think SEG acquired was player and personnel contracts. That’s it.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I like the Bucks logo and the frog. Nets logo is trash. Other two look like liquor brand logos.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think we have a different taste in logos. That’s fine. I think you tend to like the more simple logos, like the Coyotes paw print logo.

Across the NHL, I’d say some of the best logos are, in no order, Red Wings, Devils, Islanders, Senators, Blues, Leafs.

I don’t like Ducks, Kraken, Avalanche, Jackets, Lightning, as some examples.

rt

May 13, 2004
I think we have a different taste in logos. That’s fine. I think you tend to like the more simple logos, like the Coyotes paw print logo.

Across the NHL, I’d say some of the best logos are, in no order, Red Wings, Devils, Islanders, Senators, Blues, Leafs.

I don’t like Ducks, Kraken, Avalanche, Jackets, Lightning, as some examples.
I dislike these:
Sharks, Ducks, Blue Jackets, Senators, Wild, Penguins, Capitals, Islanders, Kings, Predators, Avalanche, Hurricanes, and Jets

I like the Red Wings, Devils, Blues and Leafs just fine. Same as you. But I also really like the Kraken and Lightning. I like the Blackhawks, Bruins, Flames, Rangers, and Habs too.

Vegas and Buffalo are meh.

I’m forgetting several.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad