GDT: Team is in Florida tonight

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Darling showing up. Ryan scoring. I knew this was going to happen. This is hell.
no-you-didnt.jpg

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
It was sure as hell his fault when he went scoreless in 13 games in January and February, or had 3 points in 21 games around a similar time when we were still in it. He's not a good player. Don't reward bad players like Ryan and PDG for finally getting hot when the teams we're playing mostly no longer care.

Of course some of his issues stem from moron coaches, but he's responsible for his own useless play. And he's not providing cheap value, because him producing now isn't the least bit valuable.
PDG got hot because they started using him on a scoring line. That seemed obvious.

So you hate Ryan for not showing up when it mattered, how do you feel about Skinner and Rask?

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I like how Skinner (who has admittedly played pretty awful most of this season) is now lumped in with Ryan and Rask.

He's going to go to another team and score 30 goals again, and we're going to assassinate his character so hard when it happens. That's as predictable as the Canes missing the playoffs.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Yeah, Rask I'm okay with dumping. He's been bad for a year and a half. Even so, I think he's slightly less useless when not scoring than Ryan, but I'd be fine with trading him.

And Skinner obviously had a very disappointing year, but are you really going to try to compare Ryan with a guy with Skinner's history of producing? Ryan's career bloody high in points is the number of goals Skinner scored last year. Skinner was a huge disappointment, and a big part of our failures this year. I'm open to trading him to improve the team, but he can still be part of a solution here. I don't believe Ryan can.

Just because I trash two awful players doesn't mean others get a pass. It just means you need to jettison the worst players first and work your way up.

I feel like it's the same around here every year with the graduation goggles. A guy has one okay stretch and we start getting, "oh, they're not that bad, let's bring them back", even though they blow. We bring them back, they suck, we suck. Replace bad players even if they have two decent weeks when nothing matters.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I find it really odd some of you are encountering so many problems.

I regularly visit the site on two different iPhones as well as an iPad and I’ve never had a single pop up.
It’s not every page and you can actually close them unlike the stupid amazon gift card one, but I get ones like this fairly regularly.

c25zfhp.jpg

Reactions: Breakdowns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad