Playstation 4 EASHL: Team HF Beta looking for players

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
We have 4 solid players right now, we played 10 games last night but went a sad 2-7-1. Granted, I played net one of those just to try it out. We need some more players so we can roll 6v6.

We mainly need D and G right now, but depth at any position is accepted so we can have players on at any time.

My goal for this team is to be THE team that represents HF for this year's club. Bring everyone together for one great experience. I know it'll be tough with only having one dressing room to play games, but seriously anyone can play at any time they want if we have a big club with a wide range of times that people are on.

Now of course I'd love to play EASHL the way it was intended with no CPUs, but if there's only 2 guys on at a time and you want to play, be my guest. We might not make a team to break records, but we could have the most fun team to play on with a great atmosphere.

My PSN is C_Moe_21, message me and friend request me on there if this is something you might be interested in. Also send join requests to Team HF Beta.

Thank you, let's have a great season.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
We are on right now looking for some players. We have C and RW already. Let's get some games going boys and turn this record around. The club is still open to the public for the night til we get a good sized roster

InAG-P

Jun 19, 2003
T.O.
Visit site
hey, will add you this evening - would be interested in joining. very comfortable in either forward position. Would love to help get that record turned around.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
We are playing tonight and would love to get 6 people in some games. The team name is Team HF Beta and my psn is C_Moe_21.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
Me and my buddy are about to play some club. Anyone that's on and wants to join is welcome.

CMoe21

Sep 21, 2014
About to play club again for the night. I will gladly play net if we can get skaters to play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad