Team Canada at the WJHC next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
meds09 said:
You have Chipchura on the fourth line? This guy would of made the team this year

I don't see how you can say that. He very well could have been cut had he been healthy. Unless your name is Sutter, DeBoer, Hulton or Mackasey you aren't really qualified to make that statement.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Kugel said:
i will give it a shot to name the team now....what the hell...i will see how well i do.

FORWARDS:

Latendresse - Crosby - Durand
Cogliano - Bertram - Brule
O'Marra - Little - Wolski
Bolland - Chipchura - Chucko
McGrath
* not sure if crosby will be there or not. also is zajac available? and i know there are alot of centres on the team.

DEF

Barker- Green
Fistric - O'Neil
Schultz - Staal
Paquet

GOALIES

Levasseur
Price

let me know what u guys think of it....

Alex Bourret is a glaring omission

Petes1

Oct 26, 2002
Kugel said:
i will give it a shot to name the team now....what the hell...i will see how well i do.

FORWARDS:

Latendresse - Crosby - Durand
Cogliano - Bertram - Brule
O'Marra - Little - Wolski
Bolland - Chipchura - Chucko
McGrath
* not sure if crosby will be there or not. also is zajac available? and i know there are alot of centres on the team.

DEF

Barker- Green
Fistric - O'Neil
Schultz - Staal
Paquet

GOALIES

Levasseur
Price

let me know what u guys think of it....

Zajac and Green are both ineligible.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Oilhitch said:
Any chance Liam Reddox gets a look? He has preformed well in the past at the U17 Tournament.

Reddox will get anothe look this summer at the Canadian camp. He had a good U18 tourney last year with 6 goals and is having a pretty good year in the OHL.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Boyd is an 86 therefore he is available...

Green is an 86 therefore he is available..

Zajac is an 85 he's not available

it doesnt matter what day their born on the tourney is based on age group

therefore if you were born before 1986 you are not allowed to play in this tournament

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
ktownhockey said:
Boyd is an 86 therefore he is available...

Green is an 86 therefore he is available..

Zajac is an 85 he's not available

it doesnt matter what day their born on the tourney is based on age group

therefore if you were born before 1986 you are not allowed to play in this tournament

Mike Green is a late 85 thus ineligible. Tourney dates and birthdates have no relevance to eligibility. The birthYEAR is the only thing that matters. As the previous poster said, any player born Jan. 01/86 or later is eligible for next year's WJCs.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
steblick said:
Mike Green is a late 85 thus ineligible. Tourney dates and birthdates have no relevance to eligibility. The birthYEAR is the only thing that matters. As the previous poster said, any player born Jan. 01/86 or later is eligible for next year's WJCs.

I had a brain cramp with Green I knew he was a late 85... thats why he was so disappointed when he was cut this year... sorry all

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Petes1 said:
Doesn't it just go by year? Meaning all 85's regardless of date are ineligible.
]

That's right can't turn 20 before Dec 31st .. So no 85 would be eligible, its impossible .. Jeff Carter turned 20, Jan 1st , 2005 and as such was able to play in the last WJC by 1 day ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad