Team Canada after the cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicer

Mar 14, 2004
GorillazXL said:
??? They were the best line for Canada.:dunno:

GXL

Carter was the best Canadian player, but I thought the Richard's line was Canada's best last year. Getzlaf botched a whole lot of chances Carter created and I was really disappointed with his hands and ability to finish the play. I would rather see Carter play with Dawes, Stewart, Crosby, Perry, Bergeron, etc.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Am I the only one who thinks Canadas forward group is a bit smallish?? Getzlaf and Carter the only guys 6'3 or above...

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Pepper said:
Am I the only one who thinks Canadas forward group is a bit smallish?? Getzlaf and Carter the only guys 6'3 or above...

Average weight is about 191 lbs, which is the same as the United Stes. It's on defense where Canada has the distinct advantage is size. Everyone's a monster!

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
Rabid Ranger said:
Average weight is about 191 lbs, which is the same as the United Stes. It's on defense where Canada has the distinct advantage is size. Everyone's a monster!

Pierre McGuire? is that you?

Canada is a huge team by WJHC standards. TSN figured them out to be on average 6'1 and 203lb. THe biggest stat there is 203 pounds! I doubt any other team will be able to match that. I wouldn't want to be one of those forwards on a team like germany or ukraine last year, they'd get tossed around like rag dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->