Team Branding Thread (Logo, Colors, Uniforms, etc.)

What should the Seattle NHL franchise be called?

• Total voters

sparkychewbarky

Jan 27, 2012
Wow...It's quiet on the team identity front...Here's a bunch of different logos, colours, styles, etc.....

gOtBbdk.jpg

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Just read in the faqs on the site that they would like fans to hashtag them with name and identity ideas #nhlseattle #returntohockey

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
When logo/team name will be revelaed ? And how likely possible is that team will be named Kraken (my personal favourite) ? :)

Branko

Jul 5, 2011
Flyers fan here. Just checking in on what's happening with hockey's newest franchise.

I've always loved the Sonic's green/gold color scheme. Really hoping that's that you guys end up using.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
A little generic, but I think the colour scheme works.

dark-green-white-hockey-jersey.jpg

thumbnail.asp

Absolutely beautiful template. I hope you guys get green, white and yellow. It just works. If I had complete control of the Seattle enterprise this would be something close to the look I'd want. Now if we could just get the rights to the name "Aeros" and a logo written in cursive skywriting with a plane streaking underneath the "S" like in the "Greens" template we'd be good *wink*

Last edited:

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Are they confirmed going with Seattle, or is there a chance it could be Washington a la the yotes?

Washington SuperSalmon

The PNW ice patrol

The Cascades

Northwest Thunder

Cascadia Crushers

Washington Whirlwind

And so forth... I’m sure we can rest the S alliterations and find some W’s

Last edited:

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Are they confirmed going with Seattle, or is there a chance it could be Washington a la the yotes?

Washington SuperSalmon

The PNW ice patrol

The Cascades

Northwest Thunder

Cascadia Crushers

Washington Whirlwind

And so forth... I’m sure we can rest the S alliterations and find some W’s
I'm a little biased, but Cascadia would be pretty cool. Although Vancouver falls within every definition of Cascadia's boundaries, but what the hell. It's not like Portland's going to break into the league too, so why not give them a regional nod. Cast a broad fanbase net from the start.

On a side note, I just got a sinking feeling thinking of the possibility of combining our love of fish and hockey paraphernalia... Seattle Skates. Dear god no.

1200px-Amblyraja_hyperborea1.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad