Team Branding Thread (Logo, Colors, Uniforms, etc.)

What should the Seattle NHL franchise be called?

• Total voters

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Honestly I will be somewhat disappointed if it's not the Seattle Emeralds. Just seems so perfect, or maybe even Emerald City ____

concept+art_Concept+Art.jpg

DwkgpFoVYAAREvR.jpg

6725631159_1875a34107_b.jpg

Really huge fan of the last ones, but I think they could do something even cooler.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Is green a confirmed colour? From what I remember around the time of announcement people said it seems like red/black will be the colours.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Hopefully it will be a nice jersey, so many teams have changer their jerseys for the worse. I would really like to buy a modern hockey jersey but so many teams have iffy jerseys.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Is green a confirmed colour? From what I remember around the time of announcement people said it seems like red/black will be the colours.
I don't believe any colors have been confirmed or ruled out. I have a strong feeling they're going to avoid having their primary color(s) as anything that's already overused in the league. So for that reason I'm very skeptical of red/black, and confident green will be used at least to some extent.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I don't believe any colors have been confirmed or ruled out. I have a strong feeling they're going to avoid having their primary color(s) as anything that's already overused in the league. So for that reason I'm very skeptical of red/black, and confident green will be used at least to some extent.
Maybe.. But the Canucks are blue/green, so I could see them trying to look different. Though as a Seahawks fan I'd love to see them use Seahawks colours

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
Maybe.. But the Canucks are blue/green, so I could see them trying to look different. Though as a Seahawks fan I'd love to see them use Seahawks colours
It could be a dark green and I don't think anyone would blame them for copying Vancouver.

Personally? I'm betting on dark green, yellow, and white. Think Alaska Anchorage Seawolves. But it's all guessing at this point.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Its a shame they cant go with the TBirds name and logo. I understand why, but it would be great. That said I really dig that Sockeye design and name.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Tim Leiweke stated in a KING5 interview, earlier Feb., that we should expect more team name specific stuff within the next 30-60 days. Take that time frame with a grain of salt but i expect it before summer.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Tim Leiweke stated in a KING5 interview, earlier Feb., that we should expect more team name specific stuff within the next 30-60 days. Take that time frame with a grain of salt but i expect it before summer.

That has nothing to do with team name. That was to do with the AHL team announcement.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Are those just fan made suggestions? Or any of those officially considered?

- i have few off the list, name/color suggestions;
Seattle Symphony (Forest Green, Natural (Matte) Gold, Blackish Gray)
Seattle Chiefs (Dark Green,Dark Blue,Dark Yellow)
Seattle Wolves (Forest Green,Smoke Gray, Dark Brown)
Seattle Hart, (Dark Green, Beige, Matte Gold, Light Brown)

Reactions: uncleben

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Seattle Wolves is technically already taken via our rugby team the Seattle Seawolves.

tjung0831

Sep 17, 2008
St. Charles Missouri
Somebody said near the announcement that the team logo and name would be water based. When you click on that link that boat is moving....that seems pretty telling to me. I think its going to be Seattle Admirals

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
Somebody said near the announcement that the team logo and name would be water based. When you click on that link that boat is moving....that seems pretty telling to me. I think its going to be Seattle Admirals

If there's anything to this theory, I think it's more likely to be Seattle Pilots - historical name in the city and hits the water and aeronautical angle. Also, Admirals are already an AHL nickname and I doubt a new team would want to risk the confusion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad