Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
A series of polls for the forthcoming draft. Picks will be decided by vote.

Results Thread

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE TEAM PICKING!

1 day poll

Who will Dallas pick?

1.:sabres Owen Power (D) Univ. of Michigan

2. :seattle Matthew Beniers (C) Univ. of Michigan

3. :ducksLuke Hughes (D) U.S. National U18 Team

4. :devilsBrandt Clarke (D) HC Nove Zamky

5. :cbjMason McTavish (C) Olten

6.:wingsSimon Edvinsson (D) Frölunda HC

7. :sharksWilliam Eklund (C/LW) Djurgårdens

8. :kingsDylan Guenther (LW/RW) Edmonton Oil Kings

9.:nucksKent Johnson (C) Univ. of Michigan

10. :sensChaz Lucius (C) U.S. National U18 Team

11. :hawksFabian Lysell (RW) Luleå

12. :flamesCole Sillinger (C) Sioux Falls Stampede

13. :flyersMatthew Coronato (LW) Chicago Steel

14. :stars??????

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
This is a situation where I'm very comfortable taking Corson Ceulemans and not looking back.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Olausson looks to possibly be a solid two-way fwd with size and can play either wing as guys like Pavs, Rads, etc. are on the out.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Aatu Räty :huh:

Carson Lambos for me here. Hopefully one of the goalies goes in the actual draft pushing a forward to us that has already been selected.

Reactions: starswithoutstripes

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Id be stunned if Wallstedt is available at 14 on draft day. Looks an elite goalie prospect, in the Knight/askarov level.

Hes a top 5 player in the draft. Maybe top 3.

On draft day if wallstedt is available at 14 and none of the top 10-12 skaters have slid, id be open to trading the pick to a team like Detroit who im sure would love to trade up with their other 1st rounder to get him, and gather some more picks we need.

So i voted Wallstedt, but with the intention of it being a trade down.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Id be stunned if Wallstedt is available at 14 on draft day. Looks an elite goalie prospect, in the Knight/askarov level.

Hes a top 5 player in the draft. Maybe top 3.

On draft day if wallstedt is available at 14 and none of the top 10-12 skaters have slid, id be open to trading the pick to a team like Detroit who im sure would love to trade up with their other 1st rounder to get him, and gather some more picks we need.

So i voted Wallstedt, but with the intention of it being a trade down.
Could definitely see us trading down .

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
As an observer, I imagine other team boards are licking their lips that Nikita Chibrikov wasn’t even a poll option. Think he’d be a fantastic fit for the Stars and a certain top 5 option available at this spot.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kinda susprised that DAL seems to be going for a Dman. They are already are kind of loaded in that department.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Kinda susprised that DAL seems to be going for a Dman. They are already are kind of loaded in that department.

If we sign Oleksiak the top four is secured, and we have Harley coming. Outside of that there is nothing in the pipeline.

Wouldn't be anything wrong with getting another defender who is ready in 2-4 years post draft.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX

Thanks. I thought it was weird only because Chibrikov is certified top 25 material whereas I could see someone like Rosen not making the cut.

Interesting to see Raty with so many votes. Could be this season's Liljegren: hindered by premature lists that set up high or false expectations. Could also be this season's Tomasino. Raty's a weird one. Honestly I wouldn't complain this high in the draft. Unless they pick Helenius, it'd be hard to go wrong.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If we sign Oleksiak the top four is secured, and we have Harley coming. Outside of that there is nothing in the pipeline.

Wouldn't be anything wrong with getting another defender who is ready in 2-4 years post draft.
Harley looked very good this year in the AHL. He looks NHL ready to me, assuming that he has a good summer of training.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
By the time this draft pick is ready to play a meaningful role, Lindell's contract will be running out.

I don't really care about drafting forward vs d. Get me the guy with the most skill at whatever position he plays. If there's a tie, take the center because it is the most important position after goalie and is always a weak spot for this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad