Prospect Info: Team Board Mock Draft

Who will the Flyers pick?

• Thomas Bordeleau, C, Univ. of Michigan (NCAA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Colangelo, RW, Northeastern (NCAA )

• Lukas Cormier, D, Charlottetown Islanders (QMJHL)

• Tyson Foerster, C, Barrie Colts (OHL)

• Helge Grans, D, Malmö Redhawks (SHL)

• Roni Hirvonen, C, Ässät (Liiga)

• Zion Nybeck, LW/RW, HV71 (SHL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Reichel, Amirov, and Perreault coming off the board right before us makes me a sad panda. I'd be very comfortable taking any of them.

At this point, trade back might be my real answer. With that not an option, give me...

Marat Khusnutdinov

Reichel especially. He'd be completely wasted going to that shithole.

Reactions: Stizzle

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Gunler it is.

6178023_051320-wpvi-gritty-thanks-4a-video-CC-vid.jpg

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Reichel, Amirov, and Perreault coming off the board right before us makes me a sad panda. I'd be very comfortable taking any of them.

At this point, trade back might be my real answer. With that not an option, give me...

Marat Khusnutdinov

After having more time to think about it, I kind of want to change my vote. The lack of hands on Khusnutdinov is scaring me off a little. He's hell on wheels great to watch, but ideally I need a 1st round pick to offer a little more scoring.

I'm having trouble talking myself into Bourque, Brisson, or Gunler. If forced to sit at #23, I'm heavily considering joining @Captain Dave Poulin and @FLYguy3911 on the Ozzy Weisblatt bandwagon.

I think an off the board Wiesblatt might be my new answer.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Stizzle must’ve seen I picked Khusnutdinov ;)

His hands are fine. Don’t get scared off. The guy is a hell of a player. A relentless whirling dervish with skill & elite processing ability. Plays the whole ice. Some team is going to get an absolute steal. My top choice at 23.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Stizzle must’ve seen I picked Khusnutdinov ;)

His hands are fine. Don’t get scared off. The guy is a hell of a player. A relentless whirling dervish with skill & elite processing ability. Plays the whole ice. Some team is going to get an absolute steal. My top choice at 23.

Don't worry, I still really like him. He can definitely dish it. The finishing ability just has me backpedaling a little. I agree that he is a relentless whirling dervish.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Don't worry, I still really like him. He can definitely dish it. The finishing ability just has me backpedaling a little. I agree that he is a relentless whirling dervish.
I love him. My kind of player. Lack of size is the issue, but he plays bigger than his size. He might not be a sniper, but that’s not his game. He has the hands to score in tight. His motor, competitiveness, & ice processing ability are standout.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
After having more time to think about it, I kind of want to change my vote. The lack of hands on Khusnutdinov is scaring me off a little. He's hell on wheels great to watch, but ideally I need a 1st round pick to offer a little more scoring.

I'm having trouble talking myself into Bourque, Brisson, or Gunler. If forced to sit at #23, I'm heavily considering joining @Captain Dave Poulin and @FLYguy3911 on the Ozzy Weisblatt bandwagon.

I think an off the board Wiesblatt might be my new answer.

tumblr_mnjnleb4Yb1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
I see a few of the things I loved so much about Barzal in 2015 in Khusnutdinov. Constantly buzzing, competitive, very quick thinking, sees the ice at an elite level, pretty fast & will probably get faster, can really carry the puck. I’m not saying he’s Barzal, there are differences & Barzal’s skill level is higher, Khus’ game is more 200-ft based, but just mentioning that a few aspects are reminiscent.

Reactions: SanBlom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad