• Lassi Thompson, D, Kelowna (WHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Vlasic, D, USNTP (BU Commit)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
I'd like us to take Cam York. Timmins was always high on USA players and they have been producing high quality player lately.

If we go forward, I'd swing for the fences with Dorofeyev.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Even with question marks that I have. If Broberg is there at 15, I'm taking him.
god damn... i'm with you on this i got question mark regarding Broberg but with the current name on board right now i also have to go with Broberg, type of guy that could literally make you look very bad for either passing on him or picking him. Rough life.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I hope we don't take Heinola ahead of Broberg.....How can we look at who voted for what to be sure it was really Habs fans who made the vote?

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
I hope we don't take Heinola ahead of Broberg.....How can we look at who voted for what to be sure it was really Habs fans who made the vote?

If someone has a different opinion than you, they can't be a Habs fan?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I can't say I've followed this draft class that much but wondering if anyone else would be really pissed if that's how the top 14 went? That looks very disappointing, although I don't really have someone I want us to draft but would like a highly skilled forward if possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad