Team Board Mock Draft

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
And Dach now appears to be the Detroit pick. Crazy. Podkolzin tumbling for what reason? Because he plans to play out his deal with SKA? Wild. I’d take him 3rd without hesitation.
There's more to it than that. His production in the MHL is very underwhelming, and teams picking might need centers or defensemen.

Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
thanks for the input ! Staal is better than RyJo so I’ll take that lol . His numbers is what’s impressed me compared to others especially as a 16 year old in the playoffs. I feel like he’s only going to get better and has a high ceiling . Speed and skill sign me up !
If you look at Staal's entire career, and not just what he is now, it's not even close. Unless RJo elevates his game to a whole different level son, Staal has been a far better player.

I guess it's way too early for DET to take another Dman? How about Boldy?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Dach is going to win the Wings poll. Wonder if BUF will go with Podkolzin as BPA or if they’ll go with a center in Zegras or Krebs. I think the latter two might split the center vote, and allow Podkolzin to sneak in with a small majority.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Dach is going to win the Wings poll. Wonder if BUF will go with Podkolzin as BPA or if they’ll go with a center in Zegras or Krebs. I think the latter two might split the center vote, and allow Podkolzin to sneak in with a small majority.

Zegras is not popular on the Sabres board...at all. Krebs, OTOH, has a lot of fans. Zegras isn't even 3rd in voting at the moment (that honor goes to Caufield).

Reactions: Aladyyn

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Zegras just has a bad hockey name and is getting lost in the hype of the other NTDP kids

If he gets into the u18s and performs then he’ll start getting some fans in the top 10

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Edmonton should seriously consider Newhook.
There are 5-6 players to consider, can only pick one. I can honestly say I won't be disappointed if the Oilers picked any of Podkolzin, Zegras, Caufield or Newhook if the draft played out like this. Zegras is probably the safest bet.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Why do you have to drag politics into this?

But in all the seriousness. He's a Center. Played center at the Hlinka, played center all season long in Kootenay, currently playing center at the U18's. Kids a center.

Reactions: lanky

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver gets pod? That would be hilariously amazing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->