• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
This is what happens when a team moves up in the lotto like this. Most posters on here haven't heavily researched either prospect yet because they didn't expect to pick 1 or 2.

Hence they just mimic current scout rankings. Same thing happened when the Devs won 2 years ago with Patrick. Which is why I'd wait as long as possible. Plus, there is still hockey to be played for these kids.
why are you so upset that people are so convinced? i get what you're saying, but being wrong isn't a terrible thing. it's just a thing.

as i said in my other response to you, there's no indication that kakko will move up, unless he explodes. all we can do research wise is watch videos (usually with no context) and read up what scouts (or ex scouts) have to say. you're right that there's still hockey to be played, but what's wrong with voting right now, for a random poll?

or would you rather everyone's response on here should be "let's put hughes on the 2nd pairing like this: __________________***"

****barring a crazy performance from kakko, an insane accident that hits jack, or something else

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Interesting. Hughes strikes me as Patrick Kane, Gaudreau and Barzal all wrapped into one but Kakko is like the second coming of Barkov with a touch of Ovechkin. As a Rangers fan I'm legitimately torn between which one I would want more. On the one hand I'd prefer we'd draft a center over a wing and Hughes strikes me as easily the best center available and probably the best skater in the draft but on the other hand our guys never shoot enough and Kakko looks likes he's always attacking the opposition net and he is without a doubt more physically ready to go. If I were you guys though if I drafted Hughes I'd make sure to re-sign Gabriel to keep opponents from f***ing with him. If we end up with Hughes instead I'd want my team to have guys around to pound on anyone who sneezed in his direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->