Prospect Info: Team Board Mock Draft (For Real This Time)

Who will the Panthers pick?

• Rodion Amirov, LW, Toros Neftekamsk (MHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yaroslav Askarov, G, SKA-Neva St. Petersburg (VHL)

• Thomas Bordeleau, C, Univ. of Michigan (NCAA)

• Mavrik Bourque, C, Shawinigan Cataractes (QMJHL)

• Helge Grans, D, Malmö Redhawks (SHL)

• Dylan Holloway, C/LW, Univ. of Wisconsin (NCAA)

• Seth Jarvis, RW, Portland Winterhawks (WHL)

• Jacob Perreault, RW, Sarnia Sting (OHL)

• John-Jason Peterka, LW, EHC München (DEL)

• Lukas Reichel, LW, Eisbären Berlin (DEL)

• Connor Zary, C, Kamloops Blazers (WHL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
A series of polls for the forthcoming draft. Picks will be decided by vote.

Results Thread

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE TEAM PICKING!

1 day poll

Awarding the Rangers the obvious first pick and they have another 1st so they'll be able to participate.

:rangers#1 Alexis Lafrenière, LW, Rimouski Océanic (QMJHL) Default

:kings#2 Quinton Byfield, C, Sudbury Wolves (OHL)

:sens#3 Tim Stützle, C, Adler Mannheim (DEL)

:wings#4 Cole Perfetti, C, Saginaw Spirit (OHL)

:sens#5 Lucas Raymond, RW/LW, Frölunda HC (SHL)

:ducks#6 Marco Rossi, C, Ottawa 67's (OHL)

:devils#7
Jamie Drysdale, D, Erie Otters (OHL)

:sabres#8 Anton Lundell, C, HIFK (Liiga)

:wild#9 Alexander Holtz, RW, Djurgårdens IF (SHL)

:jets#10 Jake Sanderson, D, Univ. of North Dakota (NCAA)

:nashville#11 Jack Quinn, RW, Ottawa 67's (OHL)

:panthers#12 Kaiden Guhle, D, Prince Albert Raiders (WHL)

Last edited:

CaptainScrewy

Apr 9, 2003
Hollywood , Florida
Visit site
Yea if that's the board I want a trade down. feel like a few teams directly below us might create a bidding war for Askarov. Reading some recent reports on Hendrix Lapierre, wouldn't mind him as a legit C prospect if health issues check out. But since you can't guarantee that...idk...tough call here. Guess you gotta take Guhle and hope he develops.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Guhle is so underrated in this draft. I'd be thrilled to get him. The team that drafts him is gonna get an unspectacular but solid #3/4 d-man for the next 10 years that will also give you bite and size, with the potential to be a #2. No, he's not gonna be a #1 but you need good foot soldiers too. So many people are sleeping on this kid and so many people are gonna look foolish.

Reactions: Laus723

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Yea if that's the board I want a trade down. feel like a few teams directly below us might create a bidding war for Askarov. Reading some recent reports on Hendrix Lapierre, wouldn't mind him as a legit C prospect if health issues check out. But since you can't guarantee that...idk...tough call here. Guess you gotta take Guhle and hope he develops.
Lapierre in Florida will be retired by 21. NO THANKS.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Lol, probably true. I like Lapierre but with our luck he'll never play a game.
Yesh I like his game and the fact that he’s a center is great but injuries can derail a career and he has had quite a lot. Now his teammate Mercer on the other hand looks like a great pick. I think I have it between Guhle, Mercer, and Lundell at this point. Unless one of the obvious big boys drops like Sanderson.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Guhle is so underrated in this draft. I'd be thrilled to get him. The team that drafts him is gonna get an unspectacular but solid #3/4 d-man for the next 10 years that will also give you bite and size, with the potential to be a #2. No, he's not gonna be a #1 but you need good foot soldiers too. So many people are sleeping on this kid and so many people are gonna look foolish.
What’s your thoughts on Jarvis? Word is he’s Kane-lite, but nice write up on Guhle.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
What’s your thoughts on Jarvis? Word is he’s Kane-lite, but nice write up on Guhle.

I like Jarvis, but have him more in the 17-18 range. There's no doubt he benefited a lot from playing a stacked Winterhawks team, that said he's a great talent. He does have silky-smooth hands and great iq like Kane, but I don't see him as a future superstar. I see him as more of a good facilitator that could help a couple superstars rack up a lot of points, similar to Dadonov. He's undersized, which isn't necessarily a hindrance, but he's also not a great skater. That's not a great combo. But like I said, I think he will rack up some decent points in the nhl, and I can see him being really productive on the pp, but I don't see someone that can lead an offense. But put him on Barkov's wing and he could be a nice fit there. He's a great playmaker, and has a knack for finding the back of the net. Very good wrist shot and snap shot, although his slapper could use a little more velocity. What I like about him is that despite his small stature, he's not afraid at all of going to the front of the net to score.

Reactions: Laus723

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I like Jarvis, but have him more in the 17-18 range. There's no doubt he benefited a lot from playing a stacked Winterhawks team, that said he's a great talent. He does have silky-smooth hands and great iq like Kane, but I don't see him as a future superstar. I see him as more of a good facilitator that could help a couple superstars rack up a lot of points, similar to Dadonov. He's undersized, which isn't necessarily a hindrance, but he's also not a great skater. That's not a great combo. But like I said, I think he will rack up some decent points in the nhl, and I can see him being really productive on the pp, but I don't see someone that can lead an offense. But put him on Barkov's wing and he could be a nice fit there. He's a great playmaker, and has a knack for finding the back of the net. Very good wrist shot and snap shot, although his slapper could use a little more velocity. What I like about him is that despite his small stature, he's not afraid at all of going to the front of the net to score.
Good write up, he’s intriguing and sounds like he could learn from Horny. Great write up on Guhle too.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad