TDL 2020, watching all the trades go down

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
IKR? I posted something long, then it appeared to be a double post and so I edited one of them to be deleted, and it deleted both. I just don't have the energy to write all that again.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Sounds like Gustafsson was traded somewhere. Hurricanes out.

All signs point to trading for Barrie.

Gus to Calgary

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This forum is f***ing horrible on trade deadline day.

Free agency day as well.

It has gotten to the point where i would introduce a pay system where in order to view this board on these high traffic days, you have to pay a price. Would reduce the amount of people coming to these boards. I am just kidding guys. Well sort of.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Barrie is a huge liability defensively, too, so better blow our loud on him with a 1st, 2 prospects, and conditional pick instead of mid-round picks for Gus.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm glad we didn't chase Barrie. He only provides offense when the rest of the Leafs are scoring. Early into this season he wasn't contributing at all and given his unreliable defense he was basically dead weight until the TML forwards got going. He doesn't drive offense well enough to be worth whatever high price Toronto was looking for.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't hate Malcolm but he never made me believe he could take Fleury's mantle. I still think this team should draft at least one goalie every year to have a fallback in case Lehner doesn't work out.

Otherwise, solid deal.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I don't hate Malcolm but he never made me believe he could take Fleury's mantle. I still think this team should draft at least one goalie every year to have a fallback in case Lehner doesn't work out.

Otherwise, solid deal.

I've always liked Malcolm. He looked good on the bench. Different story when thrown in the fire.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They didn't by any chance get DeAngelo, did they?

Otherwise, solid deal.

Granger must be pulling his beard out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->