2019 Stanley Cup Final TD Garden unveils special menu items for Stanley Cup Final

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’m not going to eat one at a hockey game, but if you’re looking down your nose at a fried Oreo sundae I seriously question your judgement.
I hate oreo cookies. :dunno:

Now if it were good chocolate chip ice ream and butterscotch syrup... I would be in.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
We don't have these donut burgers here in Switzerland. Upon seeing it and reading the description, my feeling is that if they'd stack a spaceship full of them, I'd volunteer to go to Mars any day.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
The prices on these items alone would be enough to turn most people away. Tho if you can afford to go to a SCF game then maybe not...

The food and drink costs are absurd...I do that before the game..The most I'll buy is a hot dog and soda if I'm desperate.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I love a good crabcake but if it's not in Maryland, I'll pass

The thought of a doughnut burger makes me ill :confused:

makes my heart skip a beat, and not in a good way

you people are nuts though, a lot of these look great. it’s something you’d only eat when you just dropped 700+ to watch a f***ing hockey game

you’re at the GD scf for science sakes...when in rome!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I hate oreo cookies. :dunno:

Now if it were good chocolate chip ice ream and butterscotch syrup... I would be in.
I’m in my buddies box Wednesday so I may grab one of those new items if they have them - like sitting there to see who’s walking around

My seats any and all others

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
The buffalo chicken pizza is the only thing I'd eat on the menu.

Edit: I lied despite the gym and my generally healthy eating habits I'd be all over the oreo treat.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Doughnut Burger

A double cheeseburger sandwiched between two glazed doughnuts with bacon, fried jalapeños and crispy onions.
BIG BAD BURGER - Loge Section 8 & Balcony Section 311

View attachment 230459

Endless Pastabilities Stuffed Baguette

Choice of radiatore pasta with meatballs, marinara and parmesan cheese or chicken, broccoli with penne and alfredo sauce.
CAUSEWAY CARVERY - Loge Section 16

View attachment 230461

Boneless chicken wings tossed in Korean BBQ or Caribbean Hot Sauce.
LUCKY’S CHICKEN - Loge Sections 5, 19 & Balcony Sections 310, 32

View attachment 230463

Cheese & Steak Hot Dog

A footlong, bacon-wrapped hot dog, topped with steak and cheese.
FRITO-LAY TEST KITCHEN - Loge Section 15

View attachment 230465

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
The perfect amount of spicy buffalo sauce to complement the fried chicken, paired with bleu cheese dressing for an extra boost of flavor.
SAL’S PIZZA - Loge Sections 6, 17 & Balcony Sections 307, 325

View attachment 230467

Crab Cake Sandwich

Crispy crab cake on a potato bun with coleslaw and tartar sauce and served with chips.
GARDEN GRILL - Loge Section 8

View attachment 230469

Deep Fried Oreo Sundae

A deep-fried Oreo cookie topped with vanilla gelato, caramel and chocolate sauce and finished with whipped cream.
FRITO-LAY TEST KITCHEN - Loge Section 15

View attachment 230471

French Dip Sandwich
Roast beef cooked in Au Jus, served on an onion roll.
CAUSEWAY CARVERY - Loge Section 16

View attachment 230473

New England Lobster Roll

A classic, New England-style lobster salad mixed with herbed mayonnaise and celery on a piece of lettuce in a buttered roll. Served with chips.
GARDEN GRILL - Loge Section 8

View attachment 230475

Surf 'N Turf Skewers

Savory teriyaki shrimp and steak tip skewers, served on a bed of broccoli slaw.
GARDEN GRILL - Loge Section 8/9

View attachment 230477

doughnut burger??

that doesn't look appetizing!

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
How much are they charging for that?

From the video, $17.50. For real, just go to Dunks and two donuts : $2. Order two junior bacon burgers off the dollar menu at Wendy's: $2. Grab some of those French's Onion Strings that go on green bean casserole, because those are NOT real onion rings on the burger, just a nasty imitation: $3 for 11 servings, so we'll say 25 cents. Ask someone buying nachos at the Garden who doesn't want jalapenos to give them to you: Free.

But hey, if she's paying....

aguineapig

Sometimes I eat grill cheese
Sometimes I eat fries
Sometimes I drink water
But then I have to think twice!

I don't want no 'taters
With no gravy on the top
I don't want no salad
or none of that other slop!

Well there's only one thing
I want in my life
And you know it
It's an RC Cola and a Moon Pie!

RC Cola and a Moon Pie
NRBQ

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Are they opening the garden to watch the game

I haven’t heard anything about any watch parties yet. I kinda think not, given we’re about 24 hours from puck drop, and we’ve known the dates for, what, 2 weeks?

Stupid, if you ask me. There’s clearly a market; a full house showed up for a scrimmage. You’d think they’d at least do something on the Common - the Sox have shown games there before IIRC. Don’t know if other events may be blocking a fan fest at city hall, the Common, or right on Canal Street.

The fan fest part doesn’t interest me too much - drunk guys yelling how hot Patrick Sharp is is kinda entertaining, but it’s basically an area for people to get in “one last smoke”. *cough cough*. But the watch party part would be kinda cool.

Reactions: wintersej

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
There is no escaping them

Foodservice giant Deleware North has overhauled its offering at Stratford’s London Stadium to offer the US ballpark experience during the Major League Baseball London Series.

The firm, which more commonly provides a broad-ranging offering for West Ham football games at the ground, has brought in a US “hawker trainer” to teach some 150 vendors how to serve customers at their seat with the style, flair and attitude of their contemporaries across the Atlantic.

The firm will also transform its offering for the two-day series, a first-of-its-kind event set to take place this weekend. Concessions will include the ‘Boomstick’ – a 2ft-long hotdog with braised beef chilli.

For the drinks offering a specially brewed, MLB approved beer from Mondo brewery will be available to fans, along with cocktails representing both teams – the New Yorker for the New York Yankees and the Bostonion for the Boston Red Sox

0_LSBaseball6.jpg
0_LSBaseball7.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->