2019 Stanley Cup Final TD Garden unveils special menu items for Stanley Cup Final

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Real talk, if you get the right cook the burgers at Big Bad Burger are actually quite tasty.

Also, i haven’t tried the latest versions, but the crab cake and lobster rolls last year in the Loge were very good. I have had many crab cake sandos at TD the last few years.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
In a world where I'm built like Chris Sale, the pasta in a baguette (is this some homage to Pasta and Patrice?) and the Oreo sundae look good, but I'd pass on all the rest. I honestly don't understand the donut-burger thing. The chicken "wings" are probably just their Tyson tenders dunked in sauce. I'm not really a hot dog person, and steak as a topping on a dog just seems weird. Sal's Pizza is just a big no for me, and buffalo chicken doesn't help - especially in this series, where the cracker-thin Sal's pizza is too reminiscent of Imo's St. Louis-style pizza. And to those of you who eat fast food fish...I salute your bravery.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Donut burgers only work IMO if you make them like they do at Donna's Donuts in Tewksbury : the "burger" part has to be a chocolate honey dipped donut patty.......not an actual hamburger.

Reactions: TP

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Has anyone asked: "Why?"

I can pinpoint the worst lobster roll I've ever had in my life (and the only one I remember worth labelling "bad"). It was a few years back at some event in Legends (in the Garden). So I'd advise everyone to not get that.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Has anyone asked: "Why?"

I can pinpoint the worst lobster roll I've ever had in my life (and the only one I remember worth labelling "bad"). It was a few years back at some event in Legends (in the Garden). So I'd advise everyone to not get that.

They were using Legal Seafood for a couple seasons. Brought in an actual Legal chef and all of their product. It was either section 9 or 19, i can’t remember. But i worked there a lot. Not so much for the money, that was just ok, but moreso for dinner. It was excellent.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
They were using Legal Seafood for a couple seasons. Brought in an actual Legal chef and all of their product. It was either section 9 or 19, i can’t remember. But i worked there a lot. Not so much for the money, that was just ok, but moreso for dinner. It was excellent.

Interesting. These were smaller lobster rolls that I'm willing to bet were not prepared by an actual Legal chef. Glad that my experience was isolated.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Personally, I've never been impressed by Legal. Not bad, but there are a dozen places I'd go for better seafood.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I can't fathom trying to eat any of that while squished into an arena seat with no table. Give me something simple, no mess.

Like, cookies, for example.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad