Confirmed Trade: [TBL/NYR] R. McDonagh, J. Miller for V. Namestnikov, B. Howden, L. Hajek, 2018 1st, c. 1st/2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

I stand by my statement 100% still if I could choose any GM in the league to manage the Canucks it would be Yzerman.

Rangers fans still salty af.

I'm not salty at all. I'm fully on aboard with the rebuild and am actually excited for the future. It's about time for us to get some high end young talent.

Reactions: bl02

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
My Mac eye test has not changed. He is a declining player who seems to run out of gas every 3 or 4 weeks during the season then regroups and plays fine.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
My Mac eye test has not changed. He is a declining player who seems to run out of gas every 3 or 4 weeks during the season then regroups and plays fine.

Which is crazy because during his 2012-2014 Mactruck heyday he was a machine who got better deeper into games.

He played 54 minutes in that triple OT win in Washington

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
STILL A GOOD trade for Lighting because they have Miller and Mcdonaugh for 1 more year.
Miller's contract expired. The Lightning have to re-sign him to keep him at this point. I've seen a few people mention that the Lightning have him for one more year. Based on what I've read it seems like most of them don't want to re-sign him for the $5M+ he's going to be looking for.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Which is crazy because during his 2012-2014 Mactruck heyday he was a machine who got better deeper into games.

He played 54 minutes in that triple OT win in Washington

I know he was a beast then and that is where the legend of Mac Truck peaked.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Start by getting yourself checked for massive head trauma if you think Karlsson brings you back anything close to Point.

God I’m going to love seeing all the delusional Sens fans’ heads explode when they see what Karlsson actually returns.:laugh:

Karlsson would be the best player on your team AINEC as evidenced by the performance of your key guys in game 7

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
if those prospects become a top 4 d and top 9 c then this trade heavily favors the Rangers
Howden is pretty much a lock to be a 3C, maybe more. Hajek is pretty much a lock to be a bottom pairing D, but I can see a 4D in him. Some ranger fans are expecting a top pairing dman out of him just because Gorton thinks he can become a 1D

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Yes, the only teenagers I'd trade Kreider for today are Dahlin and Svechnikov.

7 out of 10 first round picks don't become full-timers.
This makes the rest of us look bad..Kreider is very good but I’d trade him for a top 12 ish pick. (Which no one will offer for him) he has more value to us than another team trading for him

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
Miller's contract expired. The Lightning have to re-sign him to keep him at this point. I've seen a few people mention that the Lightning have him for one more year. Based on what I've read it seems like most of them don't want to re-sign him for the $5M+ he's going to be looking for.
Miller is an RFA. Do you know what that means?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
How many of those picks will make an AAV of 4.65 million?
Kreider is underpaid.

Even if we didn't sign him, two years of Kreider at 4.6 is worth more than the #12 pick.

Who cares about ELC contracts if they're not NHL players? The vast majority of draftees are not.

Reactions: haveandare

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
What happened to Miller? I know rag fans called him an utter idiot lol. But as soon as he came to tampa he tore it up on the first line while racking it up on PP1 too...what the heck happened to him in the playoffs?

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
What happened to Miller? I know rag fans called him an utter idiot lol. But as soon as he came to tampa he tore it up on the first line while racking it up on PP1 too...what the heck happened to him in the playoffs?

Have you seen Jt Miller's playoff stats? Prior to this year he had 1 goal 15 assists in 40 games. ONE goal in 40 playoff games. If anything he played up to his usual self this year.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Regular season - racks up points with not great underlying numbers

Playoffs - cancer

That's pretty much how he's been his entire career.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

Kucherov and Stamkos were shutdown at 5v5. What the hell was Miller gonna do if those guys couldn't even get it it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad