Confirmed with Link: TB signs Pierre-Edouard Bellemare | 2 years, $1M AAV

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Did not expect this.

Is he a scrppy/figher type? I know he was with Vegas and Colorado, but not sure what his role was
Not much of a fighter but he is gritty. Think he's pretty comparable to Paquette.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I remember him a lot from his time in Sweden, he was really good then and from what I've heard he have kept working and is still pretty good.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Alos saw that he's worn an 'A' on most of the team he's played for so having some more leadership isn't terrible even if I don't think he'll wear one here since we have 3 already.

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Seems like a solid 4th line C addition. With Johnson gone and Colton taking a spot on the 3rd line now, picking up a cheap 4th line vet aint bad.

This means no Perry though.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Can play center or wing from what I've read. Good add, needed some more vet sand paper on the 4th line. Wish he was a little tougher with the fights I saw but if he brings some sandpaper and never back down mentality plus good defense I'm okay with it. Also kind of glad Perry isn't the guy never liked him.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Can someone please explain the whole “no state income tax” supposed dig on us? I honestly don’t understand the dig. Like okay we have no state income tax, great, and it helps lure players, great. How is that supposed to upset anyone?

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi everyone,

Watched a fair number of Avs games this Season. PEB is a very solid 4th line center who played late in games when protecting leads. Coach Bednar placed a fair bit of trust in him. Not afraid of nasty stuff & can chip in offense sometimes. I think he’s going to fit right in & you’ll be very happy with him.

6EA6AE47-2C3B-48B1-89E8-D61C242A2E0A.gif

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
One of my favorite bottom sixers/4th liners in the league. Loved him with Philly and he did a nice job with the Avs as well. Just seems like a good teammate who can do a lot of the "little things", nicely done JBB.

Honestly, I think he's another Pacquette with a bit more speed. This could be a win-win for our team depending on his learning curve with Coop's system.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->