Confirmed Signing with Link: [TB] Andrei Vasilevskiy (3 years, $3.5M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Sucks for Bishop cause he's been stellar in TB but when you have the future who's so young, you gotta go for it. Decent deal for a young stud in net.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Yzerman traded Bish days ago, he's just forced everyone involved to keep their mouth shut cause he wants to do things in sequence.

Nill loves his early July trades too :sarcasm:

July 10, 2015: Sharp
July 1, 2014: Spezza
July 3, 2013: Seguin

:yo:

Hictor Vedman*

Unregistered Hedman
Sep 30, 2014
Ottawa
$3.5M for a #1 goaltender? Jesus christ, Yzerman is amazing.

Sorry Bishop. I will miss you so ****ing much. However, it needs to be done. Thanks for the great years.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Yeah, good bye Bishop! You have served us well. Proud of what you did these past few years.

JS91

May 14, 2014
He still has a year left on his ELC which basically means that we'll get 3 years of him as our starter at 3.5 per year. Given his play in the playoffs and the fact that he will likely only improve, that's pretty much as good as a contract can get.

Pretty sad that Bishop will get traded now pretty much for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next few days. Doubt it'll happen today as Yzerman still has some RFAs to sign.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I feel Yzerman will keep Bishop for a last run at the Cup together and let the man walk to choose his own destiny.

To the fanbase that will get Bishop, please take care of him. We ALL loved Big Ben in Tampa, I firmly believe he's the only goaltender to give Price a run for his money as the #1 in the league. He's that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->