Confirmed with Link: TB acquires J.F. Jacques from Florida for Future Considerations

Yzlamic Preacher*

I was coming here for an explanation, was scratching my head about this one. Thanks guys.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
27 year old, 6'3, 231lbs left winger, has played in 166 NHL games for the Oilers and Ducks (9 goals, 17 points, -36, 197 PIM) who has also played for the Crunch last season.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8470661

He's been suspended a couple of times, too:

Doesn't look like a guy SFY would sign or trade for.

Last edited:

TurboBrick

Mar 26, 2012
SATX
Hope they can get more production out of him in Syracuse than we did in San Antonio. He started the season well but just wasn't the same after his leg injury and since we started going over the veteran limit his name has been a permanent fixture on the list of scratched players.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Always liked Jacques. Didn't quite pan out like I thought he would back in his Oiler days, but he fills a hole left by Labrie in Syracuse.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Labrie had a bad shift, otherwise he played pretty much as he's expected to when he's in the lineup. Jacques does have more NHL experience though, so perhaps we see a swap at some point if Labrie doesn't cut it and we still want size and toughness available when needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad