Taylor Hall vs. Tyler Seguin

Better player right now?

• Total voters

Strong Hearts

Jun 15, 2021
The 1st and 2nd overall picks from the 2010 NHL Draft. The pair, at one point, were considered elite forwards. Now, partway through the 2021–22 season, both players have been struggling offensively thus far. Who is the better player at the moment?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I would be shocked if Hall is as bad or worse than Seguin right now.

Seguin can't skate, can't make plays, can't handle the puck well, etc. Somehow has lucked his way into 7 goals (and I mean some serious luck)

He's not on the 3rd/4th line for no reason. Sad to see how much injuries have derailed his career

Reactions: Miro4Norris

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Seguin should just retire tbh. Already made enough money to be set for rest of his life, and he has his cup already, just enjoy life while you can still walk without the added pain.

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
I would be shocked if Hall is as bad or worse than Seguin right now.

Seguin can't skate, can't make plays, can't handle the puck well, etc. Somehow has lucked his way into 7 goals (and I mean some serious luck)

He's not on the 3rd/4th line for no reason. Sad to see how much injuries have derailed his career
Seguin is still the top dog in Dalllas with the most icetime per game of all forwards this season!

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Seguin is about the 7th best forward in Dallas at the moment. Maybe not even that high. I can't imagine Hall is worse. As stated above, he has 7 goals but I'm not sure if he's actually shot any of them in. Most have just hit off his butt or leg and bounced in. The guy is just a shell of himself and it's sad to see. I'm hopeful a year from now he will look different but who knows. He might be done.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Seguin should just retire tbh. Already made enough money to be set for rest of his life, and he has his cup already, just enjoy life while you can still walk without the added pain.

Did that surgery he have really knock his game down that much?

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Hall has Charlie Coyle on a pace to destroy his career high in goals. Hall is fine, he just has replaced Krejci as the "1st liner on the Bruins second line that is surrounded by bottom 6 players" guy.

Reactions: VoluntaryDom

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Hall is still a good player, he’s just not an elite player, and not in a position to put up his best numbers. Seguin meanwhile looks pretty close to being washed unless he can make big strides back to where he was.

Reactions: wintersej

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
After Seguin’s injuries and surgeries he isn’t even half the player he used to be. He’s an LTIR case waiting to happen

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
I don't have much faith left in Seguin. But Hall I just can't forgive the dismal performance of Hall with the Sabres. He was a disgrace.

Voted for Seguin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad