Taylor Hall for Ekman-Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

mode7777

Feb 2, 2015
I thought I'd throw it out there to Coyotes fans to see what think about a swap of Hall for Ekman-Larsson... Coyotes get much need scoring and the Oilers get a top pairing defenceman. What do you think?

Last edited:

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I have a hard time believing that you're not another poster using a new account as an alias, since this is your first post and you bring this to the Yotes board. It's been discussed ad nauseum on the trade board and the result is always the same.

The Yotes don't want Taylor Hall for OEL. The only way an OEL trade makes sense is if Yandle is re-signed and the OEL return is a young 1C on an ELC or bridge contract. There's only maybe 5 or 6 guys in the league that would fit the bill. Taylor Hall isn't one of them.

mode7777

Feb 2, 2015
Thanks. I'm an Oilers fan and a couple buddies and I were debating it so I thought I'd see what Yotes fans thought.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I thought I'd throw it out there to Coyotes fans to see what think about a swap of Hall for Ekman-Larsson... Coyotes get much need scoring and the Oilers get a top pairing defenceman. What do you think?
I think Edmonton and the Coyotes are perfect trade partners if Edmonton lands the #1 or #2 overall pick, that's also the only way AZ parts with OEL. Edmonton probably wouldn't do it though because you know, the solution to your problems is most certainly another scoring forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad