Taylor Aronson

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I've been reading some real good things about Aronson and how quickly he is moving up the ranks. I've also heard comparisons to Jon Blum. Has Nashville struck yet again with a defensive prospect?

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the guy who's scouting report says he has top level talent but the intensity of a sloth.

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the guy who's scouting report says he has top level talent but the intensity of a sloth.

I haven't seen a scouting report questioning Aronson's work ethic. What they did say though was that his play this past season was inconsistent until the final two weeks of the season when he became Portland's best defenseman hands down throughout the playoffs.

Honestly though the inconsistency could be attributed to the jump he made from midget hockey to major junior. That's a huge jump...

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Hasn't even stuck at an AHL level. Can't understand why COR was let go but Aronson kept. One made huge improvements last year, the other was "okay" in the ECHL.

I don't see it as an either-or situation. If Aronson was up for RFA he probably wouldn't have been qualified either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad