Tavares vs Stamkos

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
This was done not too long ago.

I prefer Stamkos for peak. At the present, I don't know which I'd rather have.

Stamkos looked really good in the <20 games he played last season.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
This was done not too long ago.

I prefer Stamkos for peak. At the present, I don't know which I'd rather have.

Stamkos looked really good in the <20 games he played last season.

Sorry had no idea, I don't check the poll section much or even the forum really anymore

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
Stamkos

I wonder sometimes if Taveres was a few days older he would of been drafted in 2008. I wonder if Stamkos or Taveres would of been drafted 1st overall.

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
Stamkos

I wonder sometimes if Taveres was a few days older he would of been drafted in 2008. I wonder if Stamkos or Taveres would of been drafted 1st overall.

Tavares would've gone 1st. He was way more hyped than Stamkos, especially early in junior.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Stamkos' injuries make this easy. Peak he was better though.

Pretty much this. If Stamkos could string together a few good healthy years then it could easily go back to him. On the flip side if Tavares gets moved to a better team (Ottawa, MTL, CBJ, MIN whoever...) then Tavares very well could make this a landslide easily

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Pretty much this. If Stamkos could string together a few good healthy years then it could easily go back to him. On the flip side if Tavares gets moved to a better team (Ottawa, MTL, CBJ, MIN whoever...) then Tavares very well could make this a landslide easily

So it's a team that makes the player?

The question is who the better player is, no? Not who is in the situation that makes him look best...that hard?

Edit: the question is who do you take...logiacally you take the better player...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->