Tavares on NHL Live

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
On right now. He's impressing like he always does :yo:

He really loved Bern, you can tell by the way he talks about it.

A lot of nice Swiss Miss over there.....and Ovaltine. Um, Um, good.

John is a star, no question. Getting better and better at dealing with the media.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
A lot of nice Swiss Miss over there.....and Ovaltine. Um, Um, good.

John is a star, no question. Getting better and better at dealing with the media.

He has been a bit 'robotic' so far in his career. He's been kind of boring really. I guess you can't blame him since he's been living in a fish bowl since the age of 14, he's very reserved.

With that said, he is definitely a lot more comfortable now and a lot more at ease. He shows maturity beyond his years, but I think we're going to see his personality shine a little bit more. I remember that WJC interview with PK Subban where he's just a goofy teenager laughing it up with one of his boys. That one really stands out to me as not having his full guard up. You get the sense that maybe one of the walls (he probably has many) has come down and I hope that continues. He's a stand up MAN (can't call him kid anymore) to take the challenge of resurrecting a long struggling franchise as the alpha dog with such a humble demeanor. Man, we lucked out in 2009.

Now go get us an Art Ross/Hart trophy this year, you can do it and that's probably the only way we make the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad