Tarasenko with personal best 10 game point streak

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Of course this happens immediately after I dropped him in my fantasy pool

Burynai

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis
Fans were calling for his head not too long ago. I was getting nervous the Blues were going to do something stupid. Probably a combination of the terrible system, him coming off an injury and lack of motivation from all the losing. Frank the tank is back!

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
"He's over 25, so therefore he is declining because all goal scorers peak in their early twenties. I read someone's post who paraphrased someone who skimmed an article about forwards peak scoring. Tarasenko is not a 30 goal scorer anymore, he might not even score 25 this year." - HF Boards, like 3 weeks ago.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
The hottest team in the West is easily the Blues.....followed by even the more unlikely Blackhawks....great turn around for you guys in St. Louis!

Reactions: MB11

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I’m torn on who has the better shot between VladT v. Kuch.

But man, VladT has a dart of a shot.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

They're both very effective. Vlad has the velocity....not many can match it, especially when you consider how little he moves his stick

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
They're both very effective. Vlad has the velocity....not many can match it, especially when you consider how little he moves his stick

IMHO it’s a draw. But a fun debate for hockey pundits. Two of the cleanest releases in the game.

I give a slight edge to VT, Kuch is always in great position to unleash w that cross ice feed to him. VT can score while pressured and at lower % locations.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017

That's certainly Tarasenko. He can beat a goalie with an open shot. While Kucherov needs to cover his shots behind a D-man/screen to be effective. And I am a Tampa fan.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
That's certainly Tarasenko. He can beat a goalie with an open shot. While Kucherov needs to cover his shots behind a D-man/screen to be effective. And I am a Tampa fan.

I agree, and he’s usually in his sweet spot on the right side w a gaping net.

Brucelenok

Aug 9, 2016
Tarasenko may as well be the hottest player in the League at the moment. Another goal today, game is still on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad