Speculation: Tara, Tara

I read that wrong oh yeah!

• Total voters

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
the guy in the subway commercial playing the keyboard. Oh. My. God. For whatever reason, I just want to punch him in the face.
I work with a guy name Tristan. Thank God we are still working remote because I'd be in his cube singing that jingle and I don't think he'd appreciate it very much. Not at all.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I work with a guy name Tristan. Thank God we are still working remote because I'd be in his cube singing that jingle and I don't think he'd appreciate it very much. Not at all.
I hate it when a weird jingle gets stuck in your head and then you're waiting in line somewhere and it decides to take up your entire head space and you start to hum it.

Currently it's that stupid Wow song by Beck for those moronic electric toothbrush ads.

Song.

Ad.

I liked the song, then that f***ing ad ruined it for me. I hate that.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I hate it when a weird jingle gets stuck in your head and then you're waiting in line somewhere and it decides to take up your entire head space and you start to hum it.

Currently it's that stupid Wow song by Beck for those moronic electric toothbrush ads.

Song.

Ad.

I liked the song, then that f***ing ad ruined it for me. I hate that.

You brush your mouth!!!

Seriously.... I don't get it, seems fine to me.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Handshake Line is dyiong of a sinus infection, please leave a message at the tone and he'll get back to you once he's reached the great beyond.

Currently being slowed down by a upper respiratory infection. Man, these two weekends have been ruined for me. Got a foot infection due to wearing my work boots and rubbing a wound last weekend and even after taking antibiotics for a week just about I get a upper respiratory infection while on antibiotics. A lot of dust at work.

I've been in a world of shit. Oh, also, to top it off the past two weeks has been the 2nd shift working 4:00 to 2:00 am. I'm tired from working 10 hr shifts screwing up my regular schedule and weekends recovering. I. Am. Tired.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'm going to put this here because this thread exists and because I'm a semi-regular visitor to this subforum and because I have a problem but maybe if I can just put it down somewhere it'll stop bugging me but...

Taxidermy sounds like tax attorney, maybe, but it's not something that would be "read wrong". The premise for the punch line is all off. Man that bothers me, like an occasional itch in that part of your back you can't reach. Then it goes away, but the ad's on every break it seems like so the annoyance comes right back.

Anyway, thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Its not just that it's on the air. It's on ALL. THE. f***ING. TIME.

I cant go 2 minutes without her screeching at me

Don't worry, football season is soon upon us. That means we'll be seeing "We ready" commercials non-stop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad